Skanless Niffle week 13

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
I'm about. 500 for the year I believe. Will have to look it up.
Anyways, love these 4 plays
LAR -2
Cle +6
ATL +3
Philly +10

Against you on the first 2. With you on the last 2. Not sure what people are seeing in Clev. GL

That Philly loss was a tough pill. The tackling on that last run was pathetic.

That Philly loss was a tough pill. The tackling on that last run was pathetic.

Jones punked half the team on that run! Kinda sucks but not sure Philly ever felt like the right side did they? Had they covered I think packers backers woulda had a legit gripe. Lol. They were up like 20-3 and Eagles offense was statistically terrible. Why in gods name didn’t they work harder to get sanders involved in the run game? The defense was keeping them in it enough they could have been patient and gave him way more touches imo. After all run d is the packers weakness, pretty much the blueprint for beating them is pounding the rock yet pederson wants to be pass happy with his struggling passing game leading to 7 sacks!

Jones punked half the team on that run! Kinda sucks but not sure Philly ever felt like the right side did they? Had they covered I think packers backers woulda had a legit gripe. Lol. They were up like 20-3 and Eagles offense was statistically terrible. Why in gods name didn’t they work harder to get sanders involved in the run game? The defense was keeping them in it enough they could have been patient and gave him way more touches imo. After all run d is the packers weakness, pretty much the blueprint for beating them is pounding the rock yet pederson wants to be pass happy with his struggling passing game leading to 7 sacks!
I thought they were given how many pts they were getting and their run game, coupled with Wentz owning his shittiness in front of the team... my thought was that would unite the team and he'd play better. Silly me.

I thought they were given how many pts they were getting and their run game, coupled with Wentz owning his shittiness in front of the team... my thought was that would unite the team and he'd play better. Silly me.

hey, I used sanders in about 30% my dfs lineups so I’m a idiot! Lol. That what happens when you try to project what you think a team should do instead of trusting them to continue being who they are, in this case straight garbage. The players not performing and the coaches doing nothing to help them succeed.

Back