• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Skanless Niffle Championship Games

After a strong start to the year, had an ice cold finish, but still ended up above 60% for the 4th straight year.

Ravens-3. Large play for me. Also strong lean to under. May also play alt line of Balty -6.5
Mate with such strong feelings for Ravens and under why complicate it with an undesirable favorite/under combo? Seems like you should hone in on KC team total under as opposed to putting yourself in jail if it doesn't work. Obviously for all of that to hit KC needs to stay under their total.

Mate with such strong feelings for Ravens and under why complicate it with an undesirable favorite/under combo? Seems like you should hone in on KC team total under as opposed to putting yourself in jail if it doesn't work. Obviously for all of that to hit KC needs to stay under their total.

good advice

Yes. Definitely. I haven’t played the total yet, just putting out there that I think it’ll be relatively low scoring. Good advice for sure though!

Back