SJ -190???

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
Neither team is great, I get it. Chi off four straight wins when they were likely dogged in all. Them being "due" for a loss is hardly reason for them to be catching 160. I'll ride the hot team here catching $.

Neither team is great, I get it. Chi off four straight wins when they were likely dogged in all. Them being "due" for a loss is hardly reason for them to be catching 160. I'll ride the hot team here catching $.
If memory serves, I think the Sharks are by far the worst home team in the league...maybe the Ducks are in the convo.
At any rate, SJ shouldn't be a -200 fave against any team other than my hungover beer league squad with a Sunday morning 6am ice time.

You are correct sir. SJ is 6-15-7 at home. Crazy that 1/4 of their home games have gone to OT.

NHL.com is great for breaking down scenarios. You can sort stats by # days rest. Carolina is 7-0-1 on b2b! A scenario they are in today fwiw.

I have sharks -120 in regulation-
70 cents difference for a win in OT…
The -190 is not playable imo

Apparently Kane not playing for Hawks as he's being traded, I did not know this; fuck, shit. I may have been on the wrong side of this.

Back