Situational Plays Week 12

Week 11: 2-3-1 -4.00

Overall: 5-5-1 -0.45
1 Unit: 0-1 -1.15
2 Unit: 2-1-1 +1.60
3 Unit: 3-3 -0.90

First play of the week. There will be more to come.

Oak +7.5 3units: Classic trap game for KC on the road in a short week, coming off a big win over the Super Bowl Champion Seahawks, with a revenge game against the Broncos next week, a Broncos team that has beat them 3 times in the last 2 years. Oakland on the other hand is still searching for their first win of the season, and I think they have a chance to get that win here tonight.

Week 11: 2-3-1 -4.00

Overall: 5-5-1 -0.45
1 Unit: 0-1 -1.15
2 Unit: 2-1-1 +1.60
3 Unit: 3-3 -0.90

First play of the week. There will be more to come.

Oak +7.5 3units: Classic trap game for KC on the road in a short week, coming off a big win over the Super Bowl Champion Seahawks, with a revenge game against the Broncos next week, a Broncos team that has beat them 3 times in the last 2 years. Oakland on the other hand is still searching for their first win of the season, and I think they have a chance to get that win here tonight.

totally agree

I have 2 of those, TB and Vikes. Let's win

(i did not post the Vikes, b/c i took them at +10 when they were just a 'lean' and now no longer available)

Jets +2.5 3units: Revenge game for the Jets...Buffalo's schedule thrown off because of the weather...Nice rlm going towards New York.

Back