Simplebet Saturday Spank the Bookie

• Thread starter Thread starter simplebet
  • Start date Start date
S

simplebet

Simplebet Saturday Spank the Bookie NIGHT 2

New day.. took a hit on Hawaii first half and the game.. time to bounce back w/ one play... TIME FOR SPANK THE BOOKIE!!

Spank the Bookie Play (1-0-0) :spank:

Golden Gophers -7 (bought .5) for 15 units they got beat by duke and they barely beat nevada at home...they dont play well w/ scrubs team.. all of their games are back and forth type which their defense cant hold anybody. minny and northwestern are the bottom dwellers of the big ten.. dont think they actually want to be in the bottom of the conference so both teams will be playing like all stars... offensively. not suprised if golden gophers wins by a field goal at the end or it goes to overtime.
GOLDEN GOPHERS 42 Wildcats 45 2OT

I may add a play later if this hits. good luck

Spank the Bookie Play (2-0-0) :spank:

20 units Arkansas -2.5 - bought a half
too much hype on auburn beating florida.. florida does not have a running game like the heismann winner mcfadden... rolll all over these tigers. auburn offense will be turnover machine in arkansas. dogs aint barkin tonight boys. go w/ the better running game at night.
RAZORBACKS 27 Tigers 16

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
time to roll.. i caution everyone on illinois. my team...... they will not cover.. cold weather on the road... young team prone to turnovers on the road against a smash mouth football. if you are going to take illinois take em small.. just a thought. fishy line and no line movement where it was finally at 90% on thursday that it moved half a point.

good luck.. but i'm still going to cheer for my illin.

i bought my .5 signal. i dont think you need it but again dont want to lose by a hook.... another way the books makes money on both side.

good luck.. who you got today?

I got Boston College big, and Oregon to go along with some more chalk. Hope its not a dog day otherwise Im in trouble

Also a sandwich game for the Illini. Big win last week, with Michigan coming to town next week.

I'm on Iowa and Minnesota as well. Good luck.

I got Boston College big, and Oregon to go along with some more chalk. Hope its not a dog day otherwise Im in trouble

yeah its been a dog day since sunday... books are making a killing this week. just took a dump on last nights game. looking to bounce back since i have been taking the dogs the last week... the trend may continue to the weekend.

good luck

go minny go minny
:spank::spank::spank::spank:

more plays if this hit... check back later!

thx all... another spank the bookie coming up... you like the score of my insights 2 OT..:smiley_acbe::36_11_6:

HOLD PLEASE!!!

Spank the Bookie Play (2-0-0) :spank:

20 units Arkansas -2.5 - bought a half
too much hype on auburn beating florida.. florida does not have a running game like the heismann winner mcfadden... rolll all over these tigers. auburn offense will be turnover machine in arkansas. dogs aint barkin tonight boys. go w/ the better running game at night.
RAZORBACKS 27 Tigers 16

good luck

5 UNITS Arkansas -.5 2nd half
its only time to get this game in the speed mode.... keeping the auburn off balance.. guessing game for the auburn defense means big play for razorbacks... lucky tigers.. taking the 2nd half play

we got fucked... need to bounce back w/ 25 unit second half.

hold please.:smiley_acbe:

Spank the Bookie Play (2-1-0) +20 units:spank:
25 units +7.5 Washington
i'm pissed and i'm chasing.. before i go to bed. i wake up and im up for the nfl games.. good luck.

Back