Simple Simon play

Taking a play from a Covers poster. His threads are 1-a day. Current record 9-3
Played over 208 Cleveland at Pacers. Refs nothing much. Both teams play at other sites tomorrow. Pacer have no interest in a high scoring game looking at Toronto but Cleveland has lost their last 2 home games by over 10 points and lost by 12 at home by Indiana last time. They do not care and are going to play a very high paced game. This at any rate what I believe he is looking at and I will happily take a 1.5 reduction

It has gotten easier with Oladipo but if you look at Cleveland game logs you will see the pattern. This is a set over for them. Like Denver a lot more but willing to put some money in. Also added Denver first quarter when I saw a 10 - 0 win streak

Lost the 10-0 first quarter but had added some 4.5 so did very well
Tomorrow I am going to look at Suns at Boston. Have won 9 in a row on Suns games but this might be tricky.
Boston is at home after a loss that is a a tough spot for an intruder. Boston is on 3 days rest 2-0 ATS this season 9-4 last 13
Suns have gone 1-4 with Boston su and 5-0 ATS. Boston has a look ahead to Milwaukee and is off their center. I am not positive they can bet the Suns by 12. Just need to see refs and think about it. Maybe some of the Boston players can chime in

I think it will be a real fight and probably high scoring. When the Sun won 3 in a row they became a target and Boston will have to come after them. Suns probably low 30's ATS chance. Make it mid 40

Last edited:
Hit Philadelphia first quarter. I suspect they are in a bad mood and the last 2 times they faced the Knicks 14 and 9

Denver has covered 7 straight at home. Currently the best bet in all of sports. Just wait till they get healthy. Murray and Jokic are money. Add Harris, Barton, Milsap, and maybe Porter. Loaded.

Back