Simone Biles

Simone Biles to win balance beam -165 $100

Simone Biles to win vault +140 $100

I was talking to a female co-worker about this girl. She told me when it's all said and done, Biles could go down as one of the best US gymnasts ever. These prices look like values.

GL

Yup, her BW to Strength ratio is consider much higher then male gymnast.
She will win the overall gold, so if you have odds for that then I'd go hard on it.

I had never heard of her until a few weeks ago. Looked her up. She hasn't lost an all around in 3 years. Absolutely dominant

Parlaying her to win all around with everything on the card this weekend....she's about -300

Besides the athleticism she has. One of her big advantages is on floor, beam, and vault she already starts with a higher degree of difficulty than her competitors. So it requires her competitors to be perfect and she can be slightly less than perfect and still win.

Well Biles won the all around Gold, but not sure where everyone bet the Beam and and Floor bets, but those are going to be cancelled at 5dimes, because Chunsong Chang failed to make finals on those events, and 5dimes qualifier was that she had to compete for those to have action. So one bet remaining on the vault. Hopefully she can win the vault so I can have a profitable venture, at worst I'll break even and at best I'll win $240, can't complain too much.

Well bad news Biles lost the beam, and the qualifier was simply that Shang Chunsong competed in Olympics, didn't matter if she made the final, so we lost that bet, but it does qualify us for the floor. Have a hard time seeing Biles lose the floor as there are a lot less opportunities for mistakes. Beam is a bit dicey. She would have won today yet for placing her hand on the beam. As even if she bobbled she would have outscored the first place winner. Oh well. Still up on Biles bets with one more to go. Floor is her strongest discipline.

To me, the women do the scarier shit.

I couldn't imagine the injuries in a gymnasts career.

The all-around, vault and floor champion. Has anyone here watched The Bronze? That was a very realistic movie every athlete must watch I think. Melissa Rauch and Sebastian.

Back