Silky's Week 9 Diamonds

Silkydiamonds

Imma sip this tea
Had an absolutely awful week 8, 5-9 -4.95u. But did get to see my squad do some incredible shit, celebrated all the way into Sunday The Skins won & I partied some more. Got me a late start on week 9. Hope it doesnt hurt, then again cant hurt more than 5-9 lol.

Overall: 46-43 | -1.35u | 51.6%

Miss St -10
Marsh -8.5
UNT -10.5
Iowa -4.5
Houston +7
Toledo +4
Ball -11

The rules remain the same, hate, congratulate, postulate even bloviate. Just..........Participate!

The best way I can describe what FSU did to Clemson in their house is this.................

[video=youtube;JcJkhSUSnek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcJkhSUSnek[/video]
View attachment 33152

Never gave second thought to any of those games except Miss St. Talk to me about them and Marshall when you get a min.

Saw this today ... very fitting I think ... share and enjoy, bro!

"My haters only have one advantage over me. They can kiss my ass, I can't."

Will be with you on Marshall.

Curious, what are you seeing with Toledo?

Miss St -10
Marsh -8.5
UNT -10.5
Iowa -4.5
Houston +7
Toledo +4
Ball -11

Mind melt on Messy St. Haven't really looked at the others yet. GL Silky :shake:

Took me a few days to wander in here but WOW!

That was quite a display. Congrats to your boys!

Congrats on the big win Silky and good luck on your plays. Not sure what to think about tomorrow night's SEC game.

Where do you think your boys' heads are this week? Pretty big sandwich spot against an inferior team. I know that they beat y'all last year, but I'm guessing they have one eye looking back at Clemson and one looking ahead to the U. Maybe an ugly 31-9 type game?

I was looking into FSU's past results and saw that in 2011, they lost back to back games 35-30, then turned around and won the next two games 41-16. Just thought it was odd.

I forgot how time-consuming having a newborn is. O_O This week has been hectic, but Saturday is daddy's day off from full time daddy duty. So Im here :D

[video=youtube;munrMvsnbQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=munrMvsnbQQ[/video]

Thoughts on OU/Tx Tech?

I liked the pts when it was above a TD

GL , sir.

Glad to see you on some of my Tx teams.

Thats where the money seems to be

Never gave second thought to any of those games except Miss St. Talk to me about them and Marshall when you get a min.

I got taken on that one

w/you on the cougars. gl on the rest, especially the money train that is ball state.

Lets hope so, though I do have the direct line to Dave Campo ;) lol

Get yo ears ready for the cowbells in Starkvegas!! BOL this week, amigo!!

That godforesaken town deserves the shit team & coach they have

Saw this today ... very fitting I think ... share and enjoy, bro!

"My haters only have one advantage over me. They can kiss my ass, I can't."

:thumbsup2:

Will be with you on Marshall.

Curious, what are you seeing with Toledo?

We got hoodwinked. On Toledo, I think it will come down to most of these Toledo kids have never lost to BG & overall they've lost just 1x in the last 4yrs to BG. Some teams just have other league teams by the balls.

GL tha week silky, wit u on 3. Missy st, hou, ball state

Bulldogs fucked us
Miss St -10
Marsh -8.5
UNT -10.5
Iowa -4.5
Houston +7
Toledo +4
Ball -11

Mind melt on Messy St. Haven't really looked at the others yet. GL Silky :shake:

Damn Miss St

Took me a few days to wander in here but WOW!

That was quite a display. Congrats to your boys!

Thank you, and I want to say the Clemson fans are the classiest of bigtime football fans. Not 1 that Ive met has been sour or a dick, just gracious and classy. There's soo much respect for yall. As I told Twitter, dont get it twisted only about 5 teams can beat Clemson in the country. Dont bury them. Here's to many years of Clem vs FSU being must watch TV

Congrats on the big win Silky and good luck on your plays. Not sure what to think about tomorrow night's SEC game.

Where do you think your boys' heads are this week? Pretty big sandwich spot against an inferior team. I know that they beat y'all last year, but I'm guessing they have one eye looking back at Clemson and one looking ahead to the U. Maybe an ugly 31-9 type game?

I was looking into FSU's past results and saw that in 2011, they lost back to back games 35-30, then turned around and won the next two games 41-16. Just thought it was odd.

I honestly think FSU beats the living shit out of them. This is a different team, mainly due to Winston & his leadership. EJ was so laid back & concerned about his draft grade. Jameis is hell bent on leading his team to a Natty. They should curb stomp NcSt, especially with revenge factored in.

Adding : FSU -32

silky bol my brother

As always you are truly one of the classiest. Best of luck to you as well D8!!

the very best of health to you on a few, but I'm your side on NTSU and testicle tech
n joy your daddy's day off

Week Results 5-2-1 | +2.8u | 62.5%

Miss St -10 LOSS
Marsh -8.5 LOSS
UNT -10.5
WIN
Iowa -4.5
WIN
Houston +7
WIN
Toledo +4
WIN

Ball -11 WIN
FSU -32
PUSH

Overall: 51-45 |1.45u | 53.1%

Nice lil bounceback off that awful 5-9 week 8, lets keep the momentum!
:badass:​

silky my man great job this week lets get the bad guy next week the book:shake:

Back