Ville -2.5 WIN
VT -2 WIN
PITT ML LOSS
LSU +7.5 LOSS
BAY -16 WIN
Utah/UCLA u64 WIN

Week 6: 5-3-1 | +1.8
overall: 21-18-1 | 53.8% | +1.3u

waaaay off on LSU, almost had Pitt ML & totally off on NcSt/Clem total. Was a great week of CFB though.

This week:

Cuse +22.5 just a look ahead situation on the road. FSU wins, flirts with the cover but wins by 14-20.

good luck & good fortune folks!

Last edited:
Ehh it's Ebola season for upsets, had run with theme lol. Though I effed up & took Cuse to soon, QB out turmoil on offensive staff coulda waited for maybe 27

All that injury luck last year is catching up. Have to escape Cuse healthy. Terrance Smith back though, wasn't hurt, violation of team rules. Rashad had a concussion, so Rudolph & Ermon get some PTS this week.

Karlos Williams and starting senior center being replaced by freshman. Karlos is not a huge loss, as all 3 backups are healthy.

Think that's a good choice on the firebreathers of UAB.
Will post in a separate thread some McCarney comments.

Good luck this week , sir.

Think that's a good choice on the firebreathers of UAB.
Will post in a separate thread some McCarney comments.

Good luck this week , sir.

Ill definitely been tuned in, I like when you unleash the local nuggets of info. Helps me better see these teams

Agree with you about the Noles sleepwalking this weekend but after watching Cuse play 3 times I can't do it again. It's one thing if you're just bad at football; I can understand that. But to be bad and have no heart, which they displayed in both the ND and Ville games? I can't fuck with you if you're like that

Agree with you about the Noles sleepwalking this weekend but after watching Cuse play 3 times I can't do it again. It's one thing if you're just bad at football; I can understand that. But to be bad and have no heart, which they displayed in both the ND and Ville games? I can't fuck with you if you're like that

At least Hunt cannot do third grade math... oh wait ... that might be a bad thing.

Good luck Silk ! Can the backup be worse than what Hunt has shown all year anyway? Save the first half against Maryland he has looked like crapola.

like always kid, GL his week silky

:shake:

whats good bro, glad to see you back. We might gotta get up with Galtie & catch a game downtown sometime.

I feel that heater comin

ha! I'll take it, but a steady burn is cool too

At least Hunt cannot do third grade math... oh wait ... that might be a bad thing.

Good luck Silk ! Can the backup be worse than what Hunt has shown all year anyway? Save the first half against Maryland he has looked like crapola.

yeah Cuse QB was basura, like I really thought he may be playing for the other team sometimes, then others he'd make some Houdini play just to tease. But dude can't pass.

as someone who's lost 2x with Cuse I know where you're coming from. Think Noles lean on the ground, speed the game up. Get up nice by the 3rd & start prepping for ND. Meanwhile Cuse gotta use every minute to get this new offense going. Something like 37-17 (I hope)

GL this week

LSU bet huh?

im prolly wrong, haven't won a LSU bet in a long time. But I'm trying again. Think it starts to click for Fournette, it'll be rough sledding but think the young guy grows up some. Then Driskel will always keep LSU with a chance to get the ball back.

the more U add, the more I like them

GL Silky :shake:

well let's get it Blood, this is the time of year where skill starts to show!

leanin hard to uab right now. mean green ain't so mean right now.

Think UAB a can make some money vs UNT pass D. As long as UAB doesn't get turnover happy, which unfortunately they've been.

Think I'm prolly on the wrong side of it. But as long as Driskel is QB for the Gators LSU has a better than avg shot at covering. There's other lil stuff, but mainly its Driskel.

whats good bro, glad to see you back. We might gotta get up with Galtie & catch a game downtown sometime.

been tryin for a minute wit aunt salt to catch up but always something on my end or his end. we need to do it one weekend all 3 of us

Back