Silky's Week 12 2014 CFB Diamonds

Silkydiamonds

Imma sip this tea
Ehh last week went 5-7, not so good. Basically have the results of flipping a coin. Maybe I can breakout this week. Will certainly try

overall: 46-45 | 50.5% | -2.55u

I've posted my FSU plays in a couple other threads, but I've got FSU -2 & -1.5 so far. I'm gonna write this one up, it'll come in sections (lil silky comes 1st).

Stat That Stands Out

That’s how many 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] downs Miami has picked up passing this season ranking them #121. How bad is that? Everyone’s favorite passing offense the Florida Gators have picked up 20 on only 10 more attempts. It’s just 3 better than New Mexico on 16 more attempts. NEW FUCKING MEXICO!! You know the triple option team that’s attempted 113 passes all season. Yeah they are better at converting 3rds into 1[SUP]st[/SUP] passing than Miami. As a percent of passing attempts to conversions Miami is hitting at a leisurely 27.1%, the triple option Lobos? 30.2%
This begins to describe that Miami is pretty much an all or nothing squad. When you cant convert 3rds passing, you limit the actual 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] downs you have a chance on. Yeah with a great RB & OL 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] & <4 is doable and hit almost around 50%. But what you gon do when you’re seeing 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] & 5+ all the time? Might as well send the punter out in that situation.
As a comparison, in the same 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] down passing situation FSU has picked up 39 1sts (#16 in the country) on 81 att. Hitting at a fucking insane 48.1%.

And thus we begin to tell the tale of Boom & Bust vs Methodical.

On The Ground

Duke Johnson, Duke Johnson, Duke Johnson! Oh yeah and Joe Yearby aint bad either. Miami has 1 of the finest RBs in the nation in Duke Johnson. Since he 1[SUP]st[/SUP] set foot on campus in Coral Gables he’s been the electric. Injuries have sidelined in each previous year, but this year he’s healthy and kicking ass. Duke has crossed 100yds in each of his last 5 gms, including 249 in Blacksburg vs VaTech. (Sidenote, Frank Beamer you should probably hang it up, I saw this movie before with Bobby Bowden it doesn’t end well. Bobby at least had Florida kids to recruit from, Frank you don’t) . The Canes will get theirs on the ground, in the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] half at least. No one is goin to completely shut down Duke, he’s just that good. Joe Yearby was a HS teammate of FSU super Frosh Dalvin Cook, and was once committed to play for FSU. Prior to their Sr years Yearby was actually rated higher than Cook. He’s a great back & the future of the UM running game. The Cane OL does a good job of pinning their man and allowing Duke to plant his foot and go. Johnson issuch a naturally gifted & explosive runner that when a lane opens up if you don’t hit him early he will hit the endzone. Or go very far at least.

FSU has been VERY pedestrian running the ball, there was a lil breakout from Dalvin vs Cuse & Ville. Karlos came into the season with huge expectations because of that gaudy 8ypc number. He’s found being the lead back aint so easy. Then again this is a guy who started last season as a Safety, so…..Mario Pender is probably FSU’s best back but he’s missed 4 games already. There’s big talent in the FSU backfield, but big results haven’t come. Losing a starting center in the Wake Forest game didn’t help, but the line overall hasn’t been great. Its really hard to mesh a a running game together when your lead back just started playing RB last year, you have a Frosh learning on the fly & your best back has been hurt. Add the manager of the OL (the center), getting hurt early and even then it was his 1[SUP]st[/SUP] year being the main man at center making all the calls. And then plugging in a RS Frosh Center, you see where a lot of continuity problems come from. The running game has gotten better every week though. FSU doesn’t need LOTS from its running game, just enough to keep some balance & not allow defenses to drop 8 on 1[SUP]st[/SUP]. Where FSU has been effective is in short yardage & goal line situations. Very important to have ability to pick up those yards, its what keeps the chains moving and puts consistent points on the board. This is key as Miami hasn’t given up a ton of long rushing plays, but they are however susceptible to being ground out for shorter plays.

Defensively, The Noles haven’t been overly impressive stopping people on the ground. At least not in the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] half. There’s a lot of talk about how Jameis steps his game up in the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] half, well folks so does the defense.
In the three games Florida State trailed in the fourth quarter, the run defense was porous in the first half. Notre Dame ran for 115 yards (4.8 average rush) in the first half, Clemson ran for 77 (3.6) and Louisville ran for 115 (6.8). In the second half, Notre Dame had just 42 yards (3.8), Clemson was limited to 28 (1.6) and Louisville was held to 43 yards (2.7). Common sense suggests the rush defense would be worse in the second half after being run over in the first, but the defense has been a much better unit in the second half. That bodes well with Miami's rushing duo of Duke Johnson and Joseph Yearby on the horizon. “
http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/76968/fsu-vs-miami-three-reasons-why-each-team-wins

This is also true in the RZ, as FSU gets particularly stingy in that area as well.

FSU is missing a HUGE piece in the middle of the run D, NG Niles Lawrence-Stample. It’s a position FSU could ill afford an injury to and is a big reason defensively they are down. His role has been plugged with some Frosh & RSJR Derrick Mitchell. Behind that, the LBs have been hurt as well. For the Ville game FSU was down to 2 scholarship LBs. The backers aren’t the multi year starters of the 2013 defense & it shows.

This FSU defensive unit is just solid not outstanding, but they are growing every week. Johnson should continue his 100+yds streak and may pop a 25yarder. The emphasis here will be on taking advantage of Miami’s boom or bust offensive mentality. The Noles play a bend but don’t break defense early on. Forcing teams to march down the field consistently without mistakes. The issue this season has been many times the defense has been put in bad positions in the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] half by the offense & turnovers. But as the offense corrects their mistakes the defensive philosophy takes hold and becomes a cinch around the opposing team’s throat. Its a boa constrictor against teams that cannot consistently & methodically drive the field.

The Canes defensively on the ground has done its job against teams not named GT & Nebraska. And fortunately for Miami, FSU isn’t them. The Miami LB goup is REALLY good & led by Denzell Perryman. Perryman is a sure shot to play on Sunday’s next year, but its more than him in that unit playing well. Armbrister, Grace & Kirby are all top 5 in tackles on the squad and fly around the field with speed. They can do so because of the 2 mammoths they have in front of them, Olsen Pierre & Calvin Heurtelou. Pierre is 6’5 300 & Calvin is 6’3 305, just big disruptive mammoths. They will be able to take advantage of FSU’s center Ryan Hoefield. Hoefield is consistently pushed back by opposing DTs. The problem with Miami up front though is when they have to go to their depth, the players behind the big 2 are ok but a big dropoff. If FSU can put together some nice long drives and the UM offense goes 3 & out a few times this will be a problem. I should say that reserve DL Ufomba Kamlu is a monster, he comes in at both DE & DT and does a helluva job. After him though things get slim. Anthony Chickillo is sturdy at the DE spot. Miami is talented in the front 7, they are getting bigger & they are fast. Teams that are flatout exceptional at running the ball will fail to put up gaudy numbers. But the Canes don’t get many TFLs, and if you arent’t tackling FSU for losses on early downs you are asking to be lit up by Jameis. When Fsu can be balanced even if the running game isn’t putting up huge numbers you are allowing Jameis to find 1 on 1s that will kill you.

Through The Air
Miami’s Frosh Brad Kaaya is an outstanding freshman QB. Hurricane fans will tell you how surprised at how well he looks. He’s got an arm, terrific footwork in the pocket & is really accurate for a Frosh. He’s not the most agile guy when running and still isn’t at the point in his development where he can consistently beat you by reading coverages. He can however get the ball where its supposed to go to. He’s helped tremendously by the powerful running game, giving him lots of PA passes against LBs running up to stop the run. Here’s where he does great work getting the ball to Clive Walford.

Miami runs a lot of quick screens as well to give the youngster some easy throws & get his confidence up. It doesn’t hurt to have the great open field runners Miami has at the WR position either. A quick hitch to the WRs can go a long way. Phillip Dorsett is the big play monster for the Canes, he’s got a ridiculous 30ypc avg. That’s just sick & again plays into the Miami boom or bust philosophy. If teams get too nosey up front with Duke Johnson, they are leaving an absolute terror 1 on1 deep with a QB who can get it there.

Miami has already lost 2 Offensive tackles this season, and their best OLineman LT Ereck Flowers is uncertain for this game. If Flowers doesn’t go, that is a HUGE hole for the Canes & 1 that will put the Frosh QB in a very bad place. He may not be able to get to his 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] read if FSU is able to take away read 1. This can lead to sacks or worse, Ints. Not many if any teams can lose 3 starting tackles in a seasonand expect to be successful, but when 1 of those is also your best OL its trouble.

Here’s some stuff I said on twitter:
Septimius Severus @apesnbears · Nov 10
Miami must win on 1st down. Kaaya has been effective passing on 1st, of course with the PA threat of Duke Johnson.

If Kaaya cannot take advantage of passing on 1st down, places tremendous burden on the OL & Duke to overcome 2nd & long
Big play guy Phillip Dorsett does his damage on 2nd downs not 1st. Usually after a nice Duke run
Miami will look alot to TE Walford on early downs. FSU's backers & safeties would be wise to disrupt him early make Kaaya look for Waters
Make Kaaya beat you with Waters, Berrios & Lewis. Those arent his 1st reads. Makes the OLhave to hold blocks longer to get to those reads
At that point advantage FSU, a Miami's tackles will have rough day vs MEJ & co. Sprinkle in a lil Matthew Thomas & Featherston rush & boom

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on the Mia pass game

I'm taking the plunge and betting FSU after effectively fading them several times this season.

And to your stat on 3rd down passing in the top post, guess who leads the nation and has the highest pct in the last 10 years at converting 3rd downs via the pass? At least going into last week?

That's right, Blake Sims. Not sure if he still leads, haven't looked

Good luck Silk

Also don't rule out a Stacey coley big play. He was a stud last yr on ST and receiving. Been in a slump, looking to break out.

Canes haven't given up many big plays in passing game this year bc been playing safetys VERY deep. If fsu can run the ball, will open up deep play.

Gotta break this up a bit for some picks. By the way great contributions guys, I like it!

pitt ml +115
PSU -11.5
Iowa -3.5

The FSU passing game is what we all know, Jameis. Well Jameis & Rashad. Jameis 1[SUP]st[/SUP] half: 99/155, 63.9%, 1183yds, 8tds 8ints. Jameis 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] half: 97/139, 69.8, 1357yds, 9tds, 3ints. The big difference? Obviously the Ints. What most must understand is that almost every team the Noles have played has spent WEEKS preparing for them, not just game week shit. Im talking 3-4 weeks!!! So guess what? They tend to play better in the 1[SUP]st[/SUP]half vs FSU & Jameis. Its all gameplan early, the time spent trying to beat the Noles pays off. In the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] half its about adjustments & PLAYERS & whaddya know, that’s when FSU & Jameis show their worth. IF you’re going to pick Jameis off its going to be in the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] qtr on 1[SUP]st[/SUP] down, usually tied or losing by 1-14pts, between from the opp 40 to his own 1. In otherwords Jameis when he stinks stinks at the WORST possible times!!! Conversely he’s great at the most crucial times. Just fascinating. Again this goes back to the fact that teams are spending entire MONTHS to prepare for FSU, once that gameplanning wears off and players just gotta play, Jameis towers above the rest.

It also helps that the FSU running game has been inconsistent along with the problems at center. Teams have just sold out to rush the A gaps & hurry the ball out of Jameis’ hands. This has produced early Ints in bad situations. AS the game goes along, Jimbo begins to introduce pony personnel (2rbs), that check release. So they essentially can get a 7 man blocking scheme that depending on what the defense does morphs into a 5 manblocking scheme and a 5 man pattern. The key here is when Jameis checks down to the backs he doesn’t toss ints. Early in the year Jameis checked down to the backs A LOT, coincidentally Jameis tossed fewer 1[SUP]st[/SUP] half ints. This all works together. Early on Jimbo attacks with just a 5 man line & 5 in routes, its up to Jameis to take the small gain dump off, but Jameis presses & tries to hit the longer gain to O’leary or Greene. By the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] half, Jimbo has gone away from 11 personnel as primary & used more pony, giving the 7 man protections & Jameis the time to hit the longer developing deep shots he likes.

The emergence of Travis Rudolph & Ermon Lane have helped in recent weeks. They along with Bobo Wilson provide a dilemma that defense cant solve for long periods of time. Either blitz like hell and try to force TOs while waiting for FSU to adjust or sit back & let Jameis beat you slowly down the field. The former works early, then the offense gets locked in and all of a sudden Rashad Greene is 1 on 1 for most of the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] half & on his way to 13 recs. As soon as you decide to use extra help on Rashad, boom there’s Boob, or boom there’s Rudolph, or BOOM there’s Ermon, or BOOM there’s O’leary. It's like novocaine. Just give it time, it always works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzZA8j9ZD1g
Jameis is Peyton Manning in the College game, making all the protection calls, shifts & adjustments at the line along with putting the ball where it needs to be. But Jameis wins the important games that Peyton doesn’t. Yall may hate him or that I talk highly of him but this is the greatest college QB you’ve seen & maybe will see for a long time. There is no arguing this, he’s not using some gimmick Oregon offense, or running the Tim Tebow offense. Dude is running a full professional offense at the college level and doing it the way Peyton Manning does in the pros. When Manning’s team is down 2tds no one bats an eye, they KNOW Peyton will bring them back, same thing with Jameis. Really think about it & take color out of the equation, this guy is the closest thing to Peyton in football.

Whoa you don't see me bagging on Winston like others but I probably will never see a better college QB in quite some time than Andrew Luck and it really isn't close. Just sucked that he was stuck with a bunch of smart guys around him. I would, however, take Winston over Manning every day of the week.

GL this weekend though Silk, game of the week in South Fla, win and FSU rightly should be faves to repeat.

Nothing wrong with Luck to me, but there's nothing wrong with Jameis either. Very similar, I personally take Jameis over Luck in the college game. Luck was outstanding so that says something about how good Jameis is.

Was going to talk about the pass defenses, but don’t think Ill have the time to do so. In short I give the advantage to FSU.

What I See
I see that Miami must get up early and run the ball to keep the FSU offense off the field. The problem is Miami isn’t an offense that sustains drives, they get big chunk plays & score or they punt. No in between. FSU is built as a bend but don’t break defense, making teams fight all the way down the field without making a mistake. Miami will get theirs and score some, but so will FSU. IF Jameis can avoid the 1[SUP]st[/SUP]half TOs FSU should win comfortably. IF he cannot this becomes a coin flip. However in a coin flip with 2mins to play Id prefer having the reigning Heisman winner over the Frosh QB and having the Nation’s best Kicker over a Frosh kicker.

I say FSU 34 Mia 27

Do you have any thoughts on the Florida State-Miami game this weekend?

Thank in advance and BOL.

Good stuff as always silk.

i don't get all high and excited about the Winston love as most though I guess. There's no chance I think he is the greatest college QB I will see in some time, or have seen. The cat just wins games, so I have to give credit where credit is due.

But ive also watched him throw 11 INT's this year, and if L'Ville doesn't drop back to back int oppo's 2 weeks ago then we aren't talking about how great Jameis is IMO. Just bad luck for L'Ville that Winston through it into triple coverage and 2 Ville defenders hit theirselves off the int....and Lane caught it and ran it in for a td.
I think he's more of a product of the ridiculous amount of talent around him than it is that he's a great QB that makes great football decisions

All jameis does is win, gotta give him love there, even though he's not the smartest man around.

Side note for this game: All the disrespect Vegas gives to FSU this year is amazing. This line stinks to high heaven.

I am of the belief that FSU is a better team than Miami and most likely will make a play on them but if the Winston I watched last Sat vs Virginia shows up, Miami wins handily.

He was god awful last week - over throws - under throws - using touch when he needed a bullet - throwing a nolan ryan fastball when he needed to use finesse. I wont go so far to say that he was playing like manure on purpose but it crossed my mind. Even his best WR Greene was giving him some words after a few errant throws and Blackledge was at a loss for words when trying to describe his performance.

I think Jameis is a great player, but in no way is he a generational guy. He's not even the best QB this season.

Kaaya has a higher pass eff than Jameis, tho i will never dispute the team record with him under center. I'm not going to be on this one, but think you have the right side. Good luck.

I am of the belief that FSU is a better team than Miami and most likely will make a play on them but if the Winston I watched last Sat vs Virginia shows up, Miami wins handily.

He was god awful last week - over throws - under throws - using touch when he needed a bullet - throwing a nolan ryan fastball when he needed to use finesse. I wont go so far to say that he was playing like manure on purpose but it crossed my mind. Even his best WR Greene was giving him some words after a few errant throws and Blackledge was at a loss for words when trying to describe his performance.

maybe you didn't know but Jameis did play that game on a bad ankle, an injury picked up in the Ville game. On his plant leg, the leg that power is generated. Making it difficult to judge just what he's putting on it. Also you may have noticed Winston's thumb on throwing hand has been taped since injuring it in the Cuse game.

Started 11-20 1td 2int, finished 11-15 & at 1 point from 3rd to 4th qtr went 8/9.

Psst, lemme tell you a secret......Including Dak in any conversation about best quarterbacks makes the position null & void.

Most people put him 1 or 2 in the Heisman voting for best player......he aint playing QB in the NFL or anything

he wins this weekend and he locks it up likely

maybe you didn't know but Jameis did play that game on a bad ankle, an injury picked up in the Ville game. On his plant leg, the leg that power is generated. Making it difficult to judge just what he's putting on it. Also you may have noticed Winston's thumb on throwing hand has been taped since injuring it in the Cuse game.

Started 11-20 1td 2int, finished 11-15 & at 1 point from 3rd to 4th qtr went 8/9.

His ankle issue was very clear to me so I am not discounting it and being that most broadcast crews will make sure the audience knows when an injury might be effecting a player and to be honest, Nessler and Blackledge didnt offer that up as an excuse whatsoever.

On the flip side, the ankle injury wasnt an issue in the 2nd half of the Louisville game. I have no problem going the injury route to explain a down performance but a player cant have it both ways when they played well with the injury previously.

Lotsa folks were willing to take Leaf over Manning, doesn't make em right though. But we can open another thread to debate Jaboo's merit. We're getting away on a lil tangent. This is a big game that Miami absolutely has a chance to win

AF -2.5
Rice +21.5
MSU/Bama u52

Last edited:
His ankle issue was very clear to me so I am not discounting it and being that most broadcast crews will make sure the audience knows when an injury might be effecting a player and to be honest, Nessler and Blackledge didnt offer that up as an excuse whatsoever.

On the flip side, the ankle injury wasnt an issue in the 2nd half of the Louisville game. I have no problem going the injury route to explain a down performance but a player cant have it both ways when they played well with the injury previously.
Seems to me to make the performance with the injury more remarkable no?

Jameis is a leader. Plain and simple. Even when he's playing like shit, it doesn't get to him and his teammates rally around him. My stance on this game will remain unchanged, however. Not touching the spread, will probably lay a little bit on the over. Think both teams get into the 30's.

I take Mariota everyday over Jameis.

Eh. Thomas, Masoli, Dixon... now Mariota. They fit the Oregon system well. Until one actually plays QB in the NFL, that's all they will ever be - system QB's. If I'm looking for production, sure, I'll take Mariota and Oregon's system every day. But from a pure talent standpoint, and choosing one individual over the other? I don't think it's close.

Lotsa folks were willing to take Leaf over Manning, doesn't make em right though. But we can open another thread to debate Jaboo's merit. We're getting away on a lil tangent. This is a big game that Miami absolutely has a chance to win

AF -2.5
Rice +21.5
MSU/Bama u52

Agree with these though. Good grab on +21.5, its been going back and forth all week for me.

Eh. Thomas, Masoli, Dixon... now Mariota. They fit the Oregon system well. Until one actually plays QB in the NFL, that's all they will ever be - system QB's. If I'm looking for production, sure, I'll take Mariota and Oregon's system every day. But from a pure talent standpoint, and choosing one individual over the other? I don't think it's close.

Same could be said for FSU QBs: Ponder, Manuel. And Jimbo QBs in general: Davey, JaMarcus, Mauck, Booty.

we talkin COLLEGE football right guys?

sheesh

Yeah kinda got a way from the topic at hand. Arguing against homers (self included) is a pointless exercise, but can be fun as long as it stays civil. Sorry to derail your thread Mr Silky. Like I said, I'm on FSU this weekend. Unusual to see a weekend where the the #1 team is a DD dog, and the #2/3 team is laying less than a FG to an unranked squad.

Jameis ankle injury any concern?
A BIG concern for me. Joint injuries in complex joints like wrists & ankles take awhile to loosen up. When your plant leg's ankle is tight you don't get as much velocity on the ball, so you try and overcompensate. That's dangerous with a bad thumb on your throwing hand already effecting accuracy. It will be very important to get something going on the ground early to allow Jameis time to loosen up the ankle. If not you'll see some throws that will be off & then him pressing to compensate knowing he's off. Not good

Yeah kinda got a way from the topic at hand. Arguing against homers (self included) is a pointless exercise, but can be fun as long as it stays civil. Sorry to derail your thread Mr Silky. Like I said, I'm on FSU this weekend. Unusual to see a weekend where the the #1 team is a DD dog, and the #2/3 team is laying less than a FG to an unranked squad.

I like a little debate, no arguments... just an opinion. I never thought very highly of Ponder or Manuel, FWIW and, as a Bills fan I haven't been as disappointed in a 1st round pick (EJ) since trading up to get John fucking McCargo 8 or so years ago. But I have had those moments every year over the past 7-8 years where I see the numbers Dixon, Masoli, Mariotta etc. are putting up and I'm like, damn, he looks awesome right now. Sooner or later, you learn (or should learn) that it's easy to look great when your system has receivers running wide open everywhere. It's why guys like Tebow have the same completion percentage and better than guys like Luck and Peyton, respectively, who were also great college QBs.

I'll take Oregon's offensive system every day in college. Hands down. I just don't put their QB skill set in the same class as actual NFL caliber QBs. If Oregon and FSU traded QBs last season, Jameis is still gonna be 'Jameis Winston, Heisman Trophy Winner' but with better numbers - and people like me will still question his ability. Marcus Mariotta at FSU would be more like Bo Wallace, and I would dislike him just as much as I have Manuel and Ponder.

And Silk likes a good healthy debate involving FSU and/or Winston. Don't lie, Silk.

big parity year

cant remember an as down year...maybe when LSU last won it vs Ohio St

I think the issue is no team really has a complete, all-around great team this year. If I had to tell you who I thought is probably the best team right now, it'd be Bama. Can't make a solid argument for any team in particular though.

Bama lost to Ole Miss, and nearly lost to a team that can barely throw a forward pass (LSU) and probably should have lost to Arkansas too.
FSU has red flags everwhere - could very well have 2-3 losses right now, and probably should.
TCU blew a 21 pt lead in the 4th to Baylor
Miss St is as over-rated as Paris Hilton in the mid 2000's
Oregon lost at home as a 20 pt fave.

At this point... I have no idea who deserves to play in the playoff. Only case I can make for FSU and Miss St is that they haven't lost yet.

I like a little debate, no arguments... just an opinion. I never thought very highly of Ponder or Manuel, FWIW and, as a Bills fan I haven't been as disappointed in a 1st round pick (EJ) since trading up to get John fucking McCargo 8 or so years ago. But I have had those moments every year over the past 7-8 years where I see the numbers Dixon, Masoli, Mariotta etc. are putting up and I'm like, damn, he looks awesome right now. Sooner or later, you learn (or should learn) that it's easy to look great when your system has receivers running wide open everywhere. It's why guys like Tebow have the same completion percentage and better than guys like Luck and Peyton, respectively, who were also great college QBs.

I'll take Oregon's offensive system every day in college. Hands down. I just don't put their QB skill set in the same class as actual NFL caliber QBs. If Oregon and FSU traded QBs last season, Jameis is still gonna be 'Jameis Winston, Heisman Trophy Winner' but with better numbers - and people like me will still question his ability. Marcus Mariotta at FSU would be more like Bo Wallace, and I would dislike him just as much as I have Manuel and Ponder.

And Silk likes a good healthy debate involving FSU and/or Winston. Don't lie, Silk.
I do, but know Jameis & by extension FSU is so polarizing that we'd never do it justice in a picks & writeup thread. It deserves its own entire thread. But love everyone contributing, this is when CTG is the best. I know I've been slacking on my part & Clown's post in his thread really got me thinking that part of being in this community is giving back. My way is writing stuff up and letting yall have at it. We all crew here!

I do, but know Jameis & by extension FSU is so polarizing that we'd never do it justice in a picks & writeup thread. It deserves its own entire thread. But love everyone contributing, this is when CTG is the best. I know I've been slacking on my part & Clown's post in his thread really got me thinking that part of being in this community is giving back. My way is writing stuff up and letting yall have at it. We all crew here!

Best thread all year for ya,and they are always good.:shake:

:shake:

Do you have any thoughts on the Florida State-Miami game this weekend?

Thank in advance and BOL.

Big Al, That is funny !

Silky - We are knocking heads on almost evry game this Sat. And unless we both hit near 50%, one of us is going to get badly injured.
May I wish you good health. :cigarguy:

Back