Silky's Week 10 204 CFB Diamonds

Silkydiamonds

Imma sip this tea
[h=2]Week 9: 5-3-1 +1.8u

Overall: 33-33-1 | -2.85u | 50%
[/h]
Bit of a bounceback week, pushed on Nebby by getting 18 instead of 17.5. The others just wrong on. Moving forward though.....

FSU -6.5

I wouldn't be surprised to see it stay where it is around a TD. Might go lower. Seems like this is a lot like the KSU-AU game earlier this year in that this game has been on the radar as a potential upset since the schedule was released. Everyone loved KSU in that game, and the line moves reflected it. From my limited viewing of FSU, it seems they will struggle with teams that can run the ball and stop the run. I know L'ville can stop the run, can they run though?

GPS is looking right on the LM. Personally I don't see it as that close of a game. I'll fade FSU any good opportunity I can get, believe me. But this ain't it. This ends up 27-17 or 30-20, something like that. Unless Will Gardner morphs into Peyton Manning and Jameis into Kirk Cousins, covering a TD seems like stealing

Aub ML +110

Thoughts here? I'm looking at this game as well. This a play against Ole Miss due to coming off heartbreaking loss + injuries + maybe they aren't all that good? Or thinking AU is much better? Road teams in the west haven't done well to this point.

I'd call it a combo of the 2. Taking the physical beating of 55 LSU rushes (basically up the middle every play because that's LSU's entire playbook, slam into the middle), to now having to deal with Gus Malzahn's mindfuck offense. I think it's a little too much. Defenders who's bodies are failing them don't want to have to deal with a mentally stressing team.

nope, not really. Ehh maybe 13 on a neutral.

Im getting it at 3.5 right now and may buy it down to 3. Could be one my largest bet of the year.

The seminoles have not been impressive on the road, but this is the biggest game left on their schedule and I don't see Winston losing under the lights.

I think it will be a very close, but FSUs offensive line will be the difference in this one.

I'm sure some syndicate hit it hard, and continued to do so. FSU obvious record of slow starts, and not covering are noted. With that said -3 for the #1 team in the country is asinine against any non SEC team.

I think they blow them out of the water. This number gets back closer to a TD by tomorrow night.

BOL Silkk

The seminoles have not been impressive on the road, but this is the biggest game left on their schedule and I don't see Winston losing under the lights.

I think it will be a very close, but FSUs offensive line will be the difference in this one.

Jameis holds one of the most impressive QB ratings on away games. I'm not at home now but will dig up the stats and post later.

Back