Silkydiamonds

Imma sip this tea
Stanford-15.5
ULL +20.5
UCLA ML +135
FSU-4
FSU/OleMiss u57
UGA -2.5 large

good luck & all that other stuff. Write ups & stuff will come if they are wanted. Hope week 1 doesn't go goose egg.

Ok, NOW its football season. FSU line scares me a bit. I like the Noles but feel like the line begs for Ole Piss money.

Texas a big play for me this weekend. GL Silk

And when you are done with UGA thoughts, ULL thoughts.

Glad to see this thread. BOL this season Mr Diamonds

SILKY!! I like em. Go Noles. I expect to hear a lot of this Monday night.
Anxiously awaiting Francois era.

[video=youtube_share;L_vpfblTqng]http://youtu.be/L_vpfblTqng[/video]

A lot of respect for Travis Rudolph this morning. Was gonna make a thread about it but figure this is a better place. With all the bad stories we hear about players, it is nice to have a "feel-good" story like this. I will be cheering for this guy now throughout the rest of his playing career. It isn't just what he did either .... it was his reaction to the mothers reaction. Genuine care.

One of the threads I missed the most last year as a regular weekly occurrence...hope to see you thoughts each week of this season. BOL, my friend.

And props to your boy, Travis Rudolph for what he did for that kid...not enough good could happen for him on the field this year in my book. :cheers3:

Good luck, Silky. Should be an interesting season.

Ole Miss is my second-favorite team, but it would be good for my Tigers if you could win this one!

hittin that pussy with precision

tumblr_mxeisaqs0F1qkoopko1_400.gif

Back