Silky's Week 1 2014 CFB Diamonds

Silkydiamonds

Imma sip this tea
Welp we're back ladies & gents. I hope everyone is doing well & that you at least peeked at my FSU preview.

Now to the goods.

Col St +3
AZ/UNLV o60

Good luck!

Do your PRs favor Baylor or is it more their history of dropping 70 in these games along with the likelihood they'll wanna strut in their new stadium and as the only game on TV at the time

Do your PRs favor Baylor or is it more their history of dropping 70 in these games along with the likelihood they'll wanna strut in their new stadium and as the only game on TV at the time

Ehh, it's combo of Baylor absolutely frying bad teams at home & how Bad I think SMU is trending. I think June Jones blew his load a couple years back. 3 new DBs in, a light as hell DL vs a mammoth Baylor OL and typically when SMU travels to other Texas schools they get lit up big time (save for that big victory vs TCU in 2011).

Baylor is better than they were 2yrs ago when they torched SMU by 35 at home & SMU is worse. And with SMU's run n shoot they could go 3 & out a few times, that's death vs Baylor. You're down 21-0 in 5mins

Briles will want want to drop 70 on em.

I'm on the Buffs as well takeit and bull. Hopefully I'm not the kiss of death. I really like that AZ/UNLV over Silky, GL.

Hell y'all prolly right I'm prolly wrong lol. I'm shitty early & better late. But great to see the gang back together again.
:cheers3:

​"Some ships are made of wood, some ships are made of steel. But the best ships are made of friends"

GL this year Silky, look forward to your threads all year long.

With you on the Ari OV tonight, not sure on the Col/Col St game yet, but the line movement says you got a pretty good # at 3 (it's down to 2 at BOL).

:shake:

Hell y'all prolly right I'm prolly wrong lol. I'm shitty early & better late. But great to see the gang back together again.
:cheers3:

​"Some ships are made of wood, some ships are made of steel. But the best ships are made of friends"
LOL I never heard it this way....got a homeboy that before every shot says something similar, but it goes like this:

There are ships made of wood and there are ships made of steel, but there is no stronger ship than friendship

GL this year silk

FLORIDA -37 3 chalks yeah thats not me but I think this might be a ass kicking bol let's go 3-1

Back