Signing Pau Gasol Was a Mistake

I think it's BS. I honestly don't get people sometimes...
I think that Boozer was treated very poorly by Bulls and their fans. I really liked him there.
Having said that, he was ranked 75th last year, in RPM, while even the article places Gasol in the 30th place in the league.
Boozer had -4.13, while Gasol has +1.04 rating.

Gasol wasn't playing near his potential. He still had elite basketball left in the tank. As many stars do when they leave L.A.. Boozer is on a rapid decline. Gasol further's the Bull's chances at winning the Eastern Conference. What about this troubles you?

IDK why you think a massive PER delta,

18 points 12 rebounds 2 assists and 2 blocks per game doesn't help Chicago over a guy who cant play 30 meaningful minutes anymore?

To say that he's the Bull's 4th best big man is ridiculous. Paul has championship experience and is going to be vital in a title run. I hate writers sometimes.

It's not me mate. I partially agree with you. It's an article I found :)

yah....i hate guys that get in an uproar over all star selections... fans pick fan favorites n thats what they want so who gives a shit lol

Dumb fucking article. Pau was part of the reason Mirotic decided to come over. Kevin Ferrigan is a fucking idiot.

Back