Sideshow may be taking his show on the road....

for a translation...

Looks like Anderson Varejao is heading to Charlotte to play for the Bobcats. I think he might just be able to start on this team...

98% sure the Cavs are going to match the offer sheet and he's not going anywhere... the money's less than the roughly 3-year, $21M deal Andy left on the table.

Why would they bother? Just let him go. It's not like he's a great player or he'll ever have the value for someone to trade anything of worth for him...

I assume Cleveland matches...

at this point though..why...will he give the maximum effort...maybe...maybe not.

for a translation...

Looks like Anderson Varejao is heading to Charlotte to play for the Bobcats. I think he might just be able to start on this team...

thanks Red...i forget to put the headlines thru my Simpsons-Ebonics decoder

:cheers:

Why would they bother? Just let him go. It's not like he's a great player or he'll ever have the value for someone to trade anything of worth for him...

He's a motor off the bench that they're going to need if they plan on making a run in the 2nd half. Z and Gooden's minutes are ridiculous right now, and they're getting no help from the bench. Varejao doesn't have the star power to sulk any more and still get interest from other teams. He's going to have to play his ass off for the next two years, opt out, and then try and get the payday he and his agent were originally seeking.

it seems like the Bobcats offer is more of a favor to Fegan than it is a plan A to solve their depth issues.

He's a motor off the bench that they're going to need if they plan on making a run in the 2nd half. Z and Gooden's minutes are ridiculous right now, and they're getting no help from the bench. Varejao doesn't have the star power to sulk any more and still get interest from other teams. He's going to have to play his ass off for the next two years, opt out, and then try and get the payday he and his agent were originally seeking.

it seems like the Bobcats offer is more of a favor to Fegan than it is a plan A to solve their depth issues.

I betcha this is very true

I hate the Bobcats!! Nice first half shooting last night by Felton, Jrich and Gerald.. I think it was 2 for 23

That sounds like you're suggesting a pro athlete who already thinks too much of himself needs to change his mind, suck i up, and play. Yet all accounts say he refuses to do so.

could be. I still don't see the point of Cleveland matching the offer unless they can somehow compel the big goofball to play. I understand that the Cavs need someone on the interior. Yet that has nothing to do with Bob because he refuses to play. Hasn't he even said he'd go play in Europe before he'd play for the Cavs?

LMAO at the nba right now. When side show is a wanted free agent.
Jordan is a great gm.. lets over pay gerald wallace and then bring in Jrich to play the same position. Brilliant

and get rid of Brevin Knight.

cus we sure as hell don't need a verteran point guard on the Bobcats.

...so much so that we bring in fucking McInnis.......

Back