Sides and totals

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Under 221 in GS
Why. Atlanta is 9-1 under last 10 on the road. The tanking teams Tend to take it easy with teams that got hit hard last game and their next game Is Houston.
meanwhile the spread is too big, Multiple reason not interested in talking about it but this is a very bad day for both teams but more for Atlanta and GS is playing the game before their rematch with Utah who beat them by 20 last time. GS resources are slim now even with Curry I expect a slow game and will make a Small bet on Atlanta.
More coming
Bets in on Nets plus 12 and will be on Miami and the over also small.
Small bet on Cleveland minus 13.5. I am not going to wait for ever to find out about Brooker. This is Not a good day for the Suns and I wonder just how many of the players the Suns are not playing are actually well. If Booker plays may think about the total but the Suns are great masters now at losing by huge numbers.
Time to think more

Under 221 in GS
Why. Atlanta is 9-1 under last 10 on the road. The tanking teams Tend to take it easy with teams that got hit hard last game and their next game Is Houston.
meanwhile the spread is too big, Multiple reason not interested in talking about it but this is a very bad day for both teams but more for Atlanta and GS is playing the game before their rematch with Utah who beat them by 20 last time. GS resources are slim now even with Curry I expect a slow game and will make a Small bet on Atlanta.
More coming
Bets in on Nets plus 12 and will be on Miami and the over also small.
Small bet on Cleveland minus 13.5. I am not going to wait for ever to find out about Brooker. This is Not a good day for the Suns and I wonder just how many of the players the Suns are not playing are actually well. If Booker plays may think about the total but the Suns are great masters now at losing by huge numbers.
Time to think more

Yes, it is tanking.

No super tanking only equaled by Memphis.
The over in OKC is dictated by the recent tempo of Miami with big man gone

7 teams are tanking.

Obviously Memphis is in a league of their own. Phoenix isn't far behind.

Half unit bet on Clippers plus 3.5
1 unit bet on over 216
Why . Indiana is a good team on Friday
Clippers are 9-2 on Friday and after this game they play at Toronto. They after allowing 115 or more are 17-5 over last 3 years. They are going to score and Indiana will have to answer even though they clearly like the Under

Sad for the Suns. This team will never be any good till they get a GOOD coach

Will be looking at overs in Denver game and Minn. Not surer I will have time to post

Loaded when Brooker was announced out and they only increased it 2 points. Probably covered. Hawks were picked up at plus 11,

Back