Shuffle off to BUFFALO for some real football weather !!!

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up Family ??

Snow is what's up today in Orchard Park , no it won't be like it was when the game moved to Detroit , Buttttttt..

Good news is the wind forecast was dialed down to 10-20 mph from the original 25-35 mph ..

Important to remember lake effect weather can change at any time.....

Saturday wagers in post 2

Here is a picture of Orchard Park at 7:30 am

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1671287292440.jpg
    FB_IMG_1671287292440.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 8
James Cook over 22.5 rushing yards
3.5 units ($700)
Keeps rising /drops from 21.5 to 25.5 here ..Praying OC Dorsey commits to the run tonight , he has a horrible habit of abandoning the run when playing with a lead in the 2nd half which often allows foes to backdoor the spread .

Last edited:
Vikings v Colts

One of the fishest lines of the season imo ..Thought this would be on the other side of 6 ...
Ill pass ATS but this parlay looks decent at plus odds

+143. $220
VIKINGS ML
VIKINGS FG OVER 1.5

Line to me says the Bills absolutely sell and win by 1-6. They're following in the Chiefs' footsteps... and it's gross to watch.
Absolutely painful to watch teams appear to almost shave points at times .. I trust Casey Anthony and Jeff Dahmer as much as I do the REFS( game wardens ) .
Tough to think about but legally NFL is a sports entertainment business and NOT a contested sport , just like the WWE/AEW ..

Absolutely painful to watch teams appear to almost shave points at times .. I trust Casey Anthony and Jeff Dahmer as much as I do the REFS( game wardens ) .
Tough to think about but legally NFL is a sports entertainment business and NOT a contested sport , just like the WWE/AEW ..

Just feels that way so often - I know it's not a true sell/fix but you watch the Bills in the 2h of these games and the Chiefs last 2 years, especially last week, man makes you shake your head!

Atrocious last week -$2956, believe it was my worst NFL weekend since 2016 ......

Mckenzie's 2 massive drive killing drops were a $3400+ swing ..
Isaiah sucked so bad the BILLS signed Cole Beasley out of retirement this week. ...

Can't wait for tomorrow's world cup final...We'll be wearing our Mbappe and Griezmann kits , while my oldest wears a Messi kit ..
A France win would be a $3400 profit while the Argentina hedge would be a $1346 profit ..

FRANCE to WIN WORLD CUP +800
$650. 3.25 units
TO WIN $5200.
Profit +$3400

FRANCE RUNNER UP +160
$1460 7.3 units
To WIN $2336.
Profit $1346

Lost-$340 on Morocco runner-up

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

8-7-2 World cup match betting -$131

WC Futures to date -$462 ..

Last edited:
WNY winter weather is like a planet from some far out Galaxy...

Left the North towns 20 minutes ago very Sunny and 37 no wind , no snow on the ground , son's soccer team practiced outside with most of them in shorts ...

Now we Arrived in West Seneca ( just east of South Buffalo) ...Dark for day time, snowing heavy lake effect flakes, 6-9 inches already accumulated 10 degrees colder than North towns, slightly windy ..

WNY winter weather is like a planet from some far out Galaxy...

Left the North towns 20 minutes ago very Sunny and 37 no wind , no snow on the ground , son's soccer team practiced outside with most of them in shorts ...

Now we Arrived in West Seneca ( just east of South Buffalo) ...Dark for day time, snowing heavy lake effect flakes, 6-9 inches already accumulated 10 degrees colder than North towns, slightly windy ..
So looking forward to this game

So looking forward to this game
Same Brother Same ...
Can't wait, we're already tailgating out here...
Trying to pace myself on the Southern tier 2x IPA ..
Mixing in coffee , water and whatever the hell this meat is they're cooking over the fire ...

Should be a great one!!!
Have fun Brother

Let's Go Buffalo
GO BILLS !!

Same Brother Same ...
Can't wait, we're already tailgating out here...
Trying to pace myself on the Southern tier 2x IPA ..
Mixing in coffee , water and whatever the hell this meat they're cooking over the fire ...

Should be a great one!!!
Have fun Brother

Let's Go Buffalo
GO BILLS !!
I'm at the age that 1 IPA is enough, maybe a 2nd...then liquor but that shit should keep you warm!

I have no rooting interest tonight, just love watching that brand of football. That Miami are involved is just an added bonus

I'm at the age that 1 IPA is enough, maybe a 2nd...then liquor but that shit should keep you warm!

I have no rooting interest tonight, just love watching that brand of football. That Miami are involved is just an added bonus
I probably should have slowed down on the IPA 5+ years ago , closing in on 50 ...
Love that weed is legal here now , never thought I'd see the day where top notch was sold here for $5-10 a gram or less...

Should be a great game...
Weird feeling the Dolphins and Bills run it back in the AFC championship....
I'm very happy to see this classic rivalry restored to primetime level ...
My Father still HATES the Fins more than any team in the league , he always brings up the 70's -early 80's when they routinely kicked the piss out of the BILLS ....

Sorry to rant Brother

FINS UP !!
GO BILLS !!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KJ
Must be awesome to be a Bills fan right now. Exciting stuff. GL DU4L
Fantastic ..People here are much kinder to one another when the BILLS are good...Almost impossible to go anywhere without seeing 2+ people talking about the game or next week's matchup. The common bond brings people together from all ages and walks of life....

Me personally it's amazing to celebrate each game with my mother who is in the late stages of Alzheimer's ...She loves watching the BILLS with her grandkids ...They'll remember these good times with her forever .

Best of luck today Brother
Sweep your slate !!!

Back