NFC

Philly
Minnesota
New Orleans
La Rams
Green Bay
Arizona

These never go well for me

Just wanna say i looked at no schedules but let’s play..

Ravens
Steelees
Pats
Houston
Chargers
Jags

Philly
Rams
Saints
Falcons
Gb
Gmen

Why is everyone on the giants?

Cause last few years the have spent a fortune on that defense. Their roster has studs all over. They quit last year under guidance of a shit for brains moron coach. That div is wide open. Who knows wtf will happen but how can you not look at their roster and think they not 100% capable of having good year? Of course they might not cause you can make a decent case for at least 8-9 nfc teams imo.

Cause last few years the have spent a fortune on that defense. Their roster has studs all over. They quit last year under guidance of a shit for brains moron coach. That div is wide open. Who knows wtf will happen but how can you not look at their roster and think they not 100% capable of having good year? Of course they might not cause you can make a decent case for at least 8-9 nfc teams imo.

I certainly don't follow the league like some of you, so I was legitimately asking the question. Thanks for the response. I only capped teams briefly for a couple of snake man drafts and even there I utilized market and draft position to make decisions rather than any personal opinion.

I certainly don't follow the league like some of you, so I was legitimately asking the question. Thanks for the response. I only capped teams briefly for a couple of snake man drafts and even there I utilized market and draft position to make decisions rather than any personal opinion.

Bro, as much as I’ve learned from your ncaa dedication over the years I’m thrilled if I can help!!!

Just look at gmen roster, defensively they have a ++ player at every level, their talent on offensive side indisputable with Eli being biggest question (never been a huge fan) or possible oline (but that coaching imo which outta be much better).. nfc so loaded I wouldn’t knock anyone for not including them cause i think lot of guesswork in nfc, I just think if you go down rosters it really hard not to see how much potential there for nyg (who I hate! Lol)...

Back