AFC-WC: Ten
AFC-WC: Oak

NFC-E: NYG
NFC-N: GB
NFC-S: Car
NFC-W: Sea
NFC-WC: TB
NFC-WC: Det

The QBs in the South are pretty tough(NFC)

really intersted in Winston this year.... See how he does in a tough division with All Super Bowl playing QBs.....

I actually should probably have Oakland winning the West and KC wildcard with the schedules, Oak, Ten and TB are gonna be popular picks

Ya I think he will do ok with all JV level defenses inside it
LOL

well the Saints D has to get better......CAR fell off after the SB, ATL's is bad and I guess TB is just OK

so, that is true

but pretty neat almost all QBs have been in SB....wonder if a division has had them all before

AFC-E: NE
AFC-N: Balt
AFC-S: Indy
AFC-W: KC
AFC-WC: Ten
AFC-WC: Oak

NFC-E: NYG
NFC-N: GB
NFC-S: Car
NFC-W: Sea
NFC-WC: TB
NFC-WC: Det
KJ

Were you said to see Alex Okafor go? You think he is quality? Lotta people here were happy to get him

Cards lost Calais, Minter and Okafor on D...tough to replace that but necessary to get the Chandler Jones deal done, and naturally why they drafted LB,S in rounds one and two and brought Dansby back for a season. Also, Daryl Washington has been reinstated after 3 years, no clue if they actually retain him. But now crazy to think they've got 3 huge playmaking safeties in Bucannon, Honeybadger and Budda Baker as well as the first rounder Reddick who can play hybrid as well. People that love defense should enjoy watching this team, they will be hybrid all over the field.

Okafor is steady as can be, I always wonder how those guys transition from grass to turf, just a different game, but doubt you'll be upset.

For those who don't believe the Jeff Fisher type headlines in April, shame on you for not believing in the Rams. They have me believing they will snap this 12 consecutive year losing streak after not having a 1st round pick and subsequently drafting 3 D1AA players. Funny, they passed on a D1AA QB last season who was head and shoulders better than Goff.

Last edited:
If Miami made the playoffs last season I know they will be there this season too. Tampa, not so sure. And Jax will need a lot of help. So from Florida teams Miami has the best shot I think but we all know how opinions go in the NFL. I think the Pats make the last run for Brady. He should go out healthy but he'll wait till he gets knocked the fuck out and live to the ripe old age of 55.
Jim Kick is the latest victim of dementia due to hits to the head. Deteriorating fast.

looking at absolutely nothing so far mine would be:

NE, PIT, TEN (toss-up), KC (toss-up), OAK, CIN
DAL, GB, ATL, SEA, ARI, NYG

NFC East - Eagles
NFC West - Seattle
NFC North - Packers
NFC South - Falcons
WC1 - Panthers
WC2 - Tampa

AFC East - Pats
AFC West - Raiders
AFC North - Bengals
AFC South - Titans
WC1 - Chargers
WC2 - Steelers

some unexpected picks here. Also, don't we think the three NFC South teams will beat each other up? Even if they all split and all sweep NO

Patriots
Raiders
Steelers
Texans
Chiefs
Bills

Cowboys
Seahawks
Packers
Falcons
Lions
Buccaneers

DB7Y8YDUAAAT8sX.jpg

'nuff said

Brady surgically getting 6th finger added to his hand

Starting with last year's teams:

NE - In
Miami - Out, replaced by Indy (maybe Baltimore)
Pittsburgh - In
Houston - Out, replaced by Tennessee
KC - Out, replaced by Denver
Oakland - In

Dallas - In
NYG - Out, replaced by Philly (or Washington)
Green Bay - In
Detroit - Out, replaced by Tampa Bay
Atlanta - In
Seattle - In (by default)

some unexpected picks here. Also, don't we think the three NFC South teams will beat each other up? Even if they all split and all sweep NO

Fair point about the NFC South teams, just think the talent they've both added on offense will be very meaningful next season. At the same time, I'm fairly low on Winston so don't feel extremely confident about Tampa. Guess picking them as WC2 already implies a lack of confidence.

Bump for the preseason

Let's see where we are now and show me your playoff teams now

NFC
North Minn
South Atl
East Philly
West Sea
WC Dallas
WC Det

AFC
North PITT
South Titans