• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Haven't seen a team this dominat since I saw my Bulldogs last night:tiphat:

rasheed_wallace_245x325.jpg

abcs :cheers:bar

LMAO,

This team is playing like 04 team right now no doubt...very dominant...and the bench is best its been since the...

Stuckey is even better than advertised...Rip right now is best SG this side of Kobe as far as production...kid is getting 21 a night in 30-33 minutes very effieciently and playing ghreat defense

haven't really watched them much yet with football, but I will be in the next few weeks..no doubt an impressive start.

haven't really watched them much yet with football, but I will be in the next few weeks..no doubt an impressive start.
Hunt, at this point its getting to be a special team right now....granted the East is garbage sans Boston..but they just dominate...

Remember the PitBulls...and the Alternatorz...well the "Zoo Crew" may be the best bench of the bunch...
Max is one of the secret rising starts of the lague...he is scary sick...Stuck is better every game and Showbe(afflalo) is such a seasoned rookie...this team is sick right now..actually be fresh for playoffs for once

yeah BAR..I have been reading up on them the last few days, and I am definitely excited for the rest of the season and curious to see how much Stuckey develops..I have always liked MAxiell's energy and Afflalo sounds liek a gamer. I did watch the Boston game and bet on that one as well and was impressed...just not much other than that though.

I think you are exaggerating a tad with Rip. He is good but unlike the other elite 2 guards he doesn't fill the stat sheet. The one difference this year than previous years is that he has extended his range and is shooting a better %

I think you are exaggerating a tad with Rip. He is good but unlike the other elite 2 guards he doesn't fill the stat sheet. The one difference this year than previous years is that he has extended his range and is shooting a better %
This is you just reading boxscores again...

Rip was a top 3-pt shooter two years ago..got excited last year...and slumped in that department...

His defense is sooo underrated...and he is one of the more effiecient players in league with limited limits..per most 2-guards...

He can get 10 assists anytime he wants..and does when needed...

Your just a yahoo boxscore observer...

U guys that follow losing teams get caught up in stats and whatnot..I look for winning players...bottom line..that contribute to teams success...

LMAO,

.Rip right now is best SG this side of Kobe as far as production...kid is getting 21 a night in 30-33 minutes very effieciently and playing ghreat defense

I am far from a box score critic. Production means what numbers he produces.
Rip is a career 33% 3 pt shooter so sure he led the league for one year but what about the other few? When he shot in the low and mid 20's.In stats we call that fluke season an outliar. I never said he was a bad shooter, I think he is the best midrange shooter in the game..just don't think he has range, also dont think he makes other around him better like some of the other 2 guards.

That being said Dumars built a team. There aren't any superstars. Its debatable but you can make the argument that Chauncy Prince and Sheed are all better all around players than Rip.

I think a key that you haven't mentioned yet is Jarvis. He seems healthy and more uncomfortable this year off the bench. He also is shooting the ball the way he did at UGA.

what's scary is the bench comes in and plays hard and aren't that much of a drop when they come in.

Bar what u think bout the celts game comin up on saturday
Tink it will be a great game. I have had feling that Celtics win this one for a few weeks though. At same time, Detroiit is still a slightly better team but I feel that Boston knows they need this game pretty bad.

I would love to see a 2-1 in that three game stretch(Bos, @Dal, @SA)

All in all, that loss may present a golden opportunity with Toronto. If Detroit is favored by 7 or less, may be a pounder.

This is a long season and they are my pick to win the east.. but they should be ashamed of their last 5 games even the win in charlotte was in ot

This is a long season and they are my pick to win the east.. but they should be ashamed of their last 5 games even the win in charlotte was in ot
Dog days have hit and the schedule this month is brutal as far as road games and situtions...

The bench that everyone was touting to be so great.. is struggling. Not sold on Stuckey especially come playoff time. Would much rather see a veteran out there.

Back