Should I go to game 7 tomorrow?

Kramer

Assistant to the Traveling Secretary
Well tickets for Celts game 7 go on sale tomorrow and I am have such a sour taste in my mouth I do not even know if I should try to buy them.

That being said, if (and when) we win tomorrow will the 3 losses @ Atlanta even matter? It is embarrassing that the series has come this far but the goal is to win the series right?

I suppose I should get them because I am going to watch the game anyway. Plus, my record for Red Sox and Celts elimination games is perfect.

Thoughts?

boston a bunch of assholes.

what the fuck doc doing drawing up a play for ray ray for 3 when he been shooting like shit all game. what a dumbass.

KG's fiya no where to be seen ...

boston a bunch of assholes.

what the fuck doc doing drawing up a play for ray ray for 3 when he been shooting like shit all game. what a dumbass.

KG's fiya no where to be seen ...
Jesus has been plenty clutch this year and his career...prollem is ATL knew what was coming..hence the rondo desperation

i dont care what he done this year and his career. he shot like shit this game.

get posey a look for 3. fuck anything else but ray ray.

brewer i hope ur kiddin, ray ray has shot unreal lately

and btw the play was drawn up to go to KG but allen shot the ball anyway

oh and fuck u steed

you could buy comparable 2nd round tickets for hornets/spurs for like 38 each. i love new orleans sporting events.

why would you not go? because of being embarrassed the hawks took you to 7? you claim you're a fan, and i'm glad you acted that way by getting tix...

hell, i still root for the saints somehow

steed you would have that as your avator. i hate when bron does that with the chalk.. atlanta will beat cleveland if they played

Im throwing a parade in Pittsburgh of Atlanta wins. It will stretch all the way up the PA turnpike, to the Ohio border, to the Ohio turnpike, to Cleveland. We will stop in Youngstown for lunch, bring your guns for that though

oh dont worry guys, boston is still gonna win but absolutely inexcusable that it took this long

go ahead tho plan ur parade for shits and giggles

i could have sold you my season tix for less than that. let me know if you have intrest in any games to come.

Don't bother, the game will be over by HT

Though watching those Celtics cheerleaders might be worth the price of admission alone. hmmmmm

thanks slug i def will... where are ur season tix?

steed- depends on when the games would be in blohio, if they are weekend games than yea i could come out

Did you post this to ask a question or just to brag that you were able to get tickets?

*Yes I'm incredibly salty that you get to go lol...whos going with that other ticket?*

Did you post this to ask a question or just to brag that you were able to get tickets?

Not bragging at all. I created the post 15minutes before tickets went on sale. I am 'budgeting' to be able to go to like 4 playoff games this year and I already went to one and didnt know if I should use this as my second, but fuck it's GAME 7

pullin the ole shitty referee card.

i like

i couldn't believe some of the calls, so yes i'm playing that card, but the Hawks did a good job of not letting the C's come back when they did get some "interesting" calls to say the least.

As a Cavs fan i'd much rather play atlanta but i think it is going to be the celtic's. I don't see anyway that Boston is going to let Atlanta come into there house and lose this series. Allen is not going to shoot poorly on this game as well, i just don't see it.

Back