shitty weather in Ft. Worth

It's raining off and on.
100% coverage for the area.
I'm 12 miles or so north of downtown.
The forecast was for it to break and then pick up in the afternoon, so it is possible that the window will be during game time.
But it is wet.

Why is the line pit -6 now? Any injuries or suspensions that are newsworthy?

Is it windy? I'd be more concerned with wind than rain when it comes to slowing any offense down.

Missed it by that much, lol. Looked damn good going into the 4th ... Congrats to the Cougs and their backers, damn nice come back.

:cheers3:

Well, at least the final was 35-34, which should be special for UH fans (what few there are) haunted by memories of the Cougars' collapse in the 1979 Cotton Bowl. In 30-degree weather in that game, Joe Montana led Notre Dame back from a 34-12 deficit to a 35-34 win on a TD as time expired.

Well, at least the final was 35-34, which should be special for UH fans (what few there are) haunted by memories of the Cougars' collapse in the 1979 Cotton Bowl. In 30-degree weather in that game, Joe Montana led Notre Dame back from a 34-12 deficit to a 35-34 win on a TD as time expired.

They referred to it as the ice bowl, but the real ice bowl was played in '65 if I remember right.

Back