Sheeplessly

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Could be wrong but I feel Rams are in a very bad spot today...They packed up their bags weeks ago, while it looks as though Arians has his guys playing well. Arizona tt over 1st half and game is looking tastey. I think they could cover the 1st half over 20 and game total 39 themselves. Rams might contribute a little as well with this being coach Fassels chance to create some offense. This is either a shootout for both teams or a flat out Arizona blowout. We just never know the motivation in week 17 but I'd be shocked if Arizona didn't show up with Arians threatening jobs the last few weeks.

Jeff Fishers fingerprints are all over this team. Headlines in April. Hardknocks Hollywood in August and nothing to show. I'm so pissed at Fisher for being such a fraud.

Happy u finally don't have to deal with the mustached moron

I'm at a loss for words how poor Fisher was and what a fraud of a coach he is. Even in the games he won, he had no clue how to act. He was a guy in my opinion who lost all his senses. The trading of high picks for Goff was negligent and his process to develop players was abominable. He should never be a HC in the NFL.

Last edited:
Back