Sheepless in Seattle

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Looks like nothing will change operationally for the Rams this week anyway. There's some dissension amongst the players. Goff and Gurley don't seem to be on the same page. Gurley has been checked out all year and the one challenging others not showing up. Goff is trying to lead while looking like a rookie...all the while having a team captain as bad as Case Keenum on the bench.
Jeff Fisher didn't know how to act when they won, made excuses when they lost and continued losing as the losingest HC has. I've seen bad head coaches before, I've just never seen someone pretend to be an NFL HC this long. You can't bet this game with all the uncertainty with both teams and the Rams having a 3 game winning streak on the Hawks. Rams dline overmatches Seattle's weak oline.

Looks like nothing will change operationally for the Rams this week anyway. There's some dissension amongst the players. Goff and Gurley don't seem to be on the same page. Gurley has been checked out all year and the one challenging others not showing up. Goff is trying to lead while looking like a rookie...all the while having a team captain as bad as Case Keenum on the bench.
Jeff Fisher didn't know how to act when they won, made excuses when they lost and continued losing as the losingest HC has. I've seen bad head coaches before, I've just never seen someone pretend to be an NFL HC this long. You can't bet this game with all the uncertainty with both teams and the Rams having a 3 game winning streak on the Hawks. Rams dline overmatches Seattle's weak oline.

They should play Case if theyre interested in winning.

This line is ridiculous
i know the rams stink but this shitty rams team has beaten Seattle a bunch in a row.
seattle is no offensive machine

Seattle's defense @ home will be giving their offense the ball inside the 50 all game long. And probably putting up a score themselves.

Not saying Goff is a bust but this is as poor of a quality starting QB the league has seen in sometime in his toughest environment.

Seattle's defense @ home will be giving their offense the ball inside the 50 all game long. And probably putting up a score themselves.

Not saying Goff is a bust but this is as poor of a quality starting QB the league has seen in sometime in his toughest environment.

I don't believe any veteran QB would look good in this offense but there's a valid point here. Rams beat Seattle with an experienced QB. Goff changes everything with his lack of experience. To say he's the worst this league has seen in some time is too premature.

Back