Sheep7

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Lambs flew to Detriot last week and then after shitting the bed, flew directly to London. Mr. Clever wanted to get his team acclimated to how it's going to feel when they lose their 3rd in a row at basically 6:30am start time for them.
Giants aren't traveling to London until tomorrow. They for the most part kept it a normal week after playing a home game.
I get the feeling the Giants passing game is going to get theirs this Sunday. The whole key for this Rams defense is whether Robert Quinn is on the field providing the edge pass rush that has been missing since he hurt his shoulder. The Rams are getting no pressure from the edges without him. The Rams don't even have legit outside LBs who can provide some help in pressuring Manning. Often times the Rams have 4 dlinemen, 1 LB and 6 DBs on the field.
I must say, the hiring of WR coach from the Bears has helped significantly. Rams WRs haven't had nearly the dropped passes this season.
If you're wagering on this game, be sure to look at the Rams injury list on defense. The depth is dwindling with Trumaine Johnson and Brockers out. Quinn is practicing but if he's out, this defense is in trouble.
Also, game time as I mentioned will be 6:30am for the Rams. Team breakfast 3:30am?
i don't see exactly a stellar performance coming. If you're into postgame interviews you will hear Fraud Fisher say something like, "We played basically at 6:30am pacific. I'm not making excuses because it is what it is. We're the most traveled team in the NFL."
You will hear something stupid like that. GL

Last edited:
why would you say 630am start? If they have been there for an entire week, surely they have adjusted to the time zone by now.

In 6 days they will adjust at waking up what would be 3am for 3:30 team breakfast and 6:30am of knocking heads with the Giants. Don't see it

Taking a flyer & guessing you're a bitter Rams fan? I think they get it done here personally.

12 or so straight years of losing, a fan can see ignorance clearly. We have another losing coach getting paid to be mediocre.

If they don't bring in Goff after this bye week when they have a home game against a reeling Carolina team, then they all need to go.
Michael Irvin said it best in the postgame. If this coaching staff doesn't think Goff is ready, then people start to question your ability to know who is ready because you took the wrong QB. Irvin also said laughing, he can't believe some of the thing he saw in this game.

It's a travesty to see this HC fake his way through the position he holds.

Back