Sheep2

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Taking the Rams is like taking the Browns and hoping to catch them on a good day. When a team is a 3-13 type, good luck. This is Fishers worst team in his 5 years. 3rd string QB. No weapons at WR. TG30 has a stacked box against him. Oline is below average. Quinn hasn't recovered from back surgery. Other DE was a backup for Chrissy Long. Name 1 LB besides Olgetree. They have a starting DB who is 5'8". Who are they're safeties? Baldwin should have his way today. Look out for Lockett.
Could they cover 6 or win outright vs Seattle? I guess anything can happen. You really want to take this team on a short week after being shutout by a bad team? You're whistling in the dark if you do. In other words, you're acting like a cool capper but you're really a donkey hoping to get lucky. GL

Taking the Rams is like taking the Browns and hoping to catch them on a good day. When a team is a 3-13 type, good luck. This is Fishers worst team in his 5 years. 3rd string QB. No weapons at WR. TG30 has a stacked box against him. Oline is below average. Quinn hasn't recovered from back surgery. Other DE was a backup for Chrissy Long. Name 1 LB besides Olgetree. They have a starting DB who is 5'8". Who are they're safeties? Baldwin should have his way today. Look out for Lockett.
Could they cover 6 or win outright vs Seattle? I guess anything can happen. You really want to take this team on a short week after being shutout by a bad team? You're whistling in the dark if you do. In other words, you're acting like a cool capper but you're really a donkey hoping to get lucky. GL

100% agree, Wise. Nobody knows your team like you do. This is a game of matchups and JF always wins the matchup department vs. Petey. The game plan will be different, R Dub is banged up and I think Seattle was VERY underwhelming.

Gonna find a way to grab them at 7+ (alt pars, tease, etc.) and also grab a smidge on the ML.

Performance I expect to be totally different.

GL, sir.

GL scarf. I have 2 tickets to this game and I'm not going. It's a 5 hour drive but I would have done it had they been somewhat competitive. I don't need to see 10 games to realize that this team might be one of the worst coached teams in recent memory. I'm a little bummed not to experience the home opener.

Bar, I agree. Right now I feel like I should be there. KJ. 10 hours doesn't include traffic. It's closer to 13-15hrs.

Rams pregame host said he stayed 5 miles from the LA Coliseum. It took him an hour and a half. That's why I'd didn't go as well. Not enough time in the day to watch the trash getting taken out. Rams will need this to be 3-0 2 minutes left to have a shot in OT.

The ignorance of this Sheep team is a reflection of their coaching staff. Alex Olgetree is surprised by his roughing of the QB??? #93 Ethan Westbrook is lined up offsides on what would have been 4th down. His dumbass extended the drive for Seattle to tie the game. 2 15 yard penalties on 1 drive. An offsides as well a spend Seattle gets a gift 35 yards.

Is it a coincidence Fishers teams drops passes in their mitts every time it's most needed and FREAKEN year??? Every year his team has the same flaws. Penalties, dropped passes, no offense, an overrated defense, ignorance. He has no process that works in his development of players and teams. He's right about one thing I'll admit! He's not going 7-9 again. He going 4-12.
The play calling for Seattle is so much more advanced it's ridiculous.

Our 3rd string QB is playing hard isn't he? Skipping passes in the flat. Got us in the red zone for the 1 time since last season. Sweet!

Fisher uses a challenge on an obvious out of bounce on his player. He burns what could be a very valuable time out. That's the ignorance of a 7-9 bs coach

Back