Sheep

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
I'm not saying to take the Niners, but the Rams should NEVER be a favorite on the road or in prime time. I do think the Rams can reach 23 vs this Niners defense. I'm telling you this as a long time Rams fan, their offense might have passed up their defense. Rams suddenly don't have edge rushers other than an injured riddled Robert Quinn. They do have Aaron Donald inside who is a beast but they don't have much for edge rushing. Mark Barron is a safety turned LB. Olgetree is in the middle. They're missing EJ Gaines tonight which means midget LaMarcus Joyner will be on the field in a mismatch. FYI, the Rams have no LBs outside of what I just mentioned. They're DBs are suspect outside of Trumaine Johnson. I can't put my finger on this defense but based on what I've seen in preseason and on Hard Knocks, they lack leadership and seemed lost at times
Offensively, Gurley looks to have a HUGE year if they can pass. Rams have ZERO wideouts. They have midget Tavon Austin who can create problems if used properly. Everyone else sucks. Watch for TE Tyler Higbee. He could emerge as a major weapon but then again, we have lame ass Jeff Fisher as a coach. Wentz lights up yesterday and Goff is an inactive. You have to be kidding that this coaching staff sticks around after this year. Hence, no contract extension for Fisher. I'll be at the game so I'm hoping for some points and a W.
Good luck boys!

Man , janoris looked great yesterday. Gl on game wise. I'll prolly pass tho lean sheep

I didn't get a chance to see Janoris much yesterday. He wanted to be paid and the Rams weren't going to pay what he wanted unfortunately. He'll probably blossom in his prime.
Tee, you follow this Rams team. After what Wentz did yesterday, this coaching staff takes another shot. I was screaming for them to take Wentz. I thought Fisher was going with him because he's built like McNair was. He plays like Big Ben. I do think Goff can be legit, I just don't think Fisher can be here for it to happen. Good luck and great job in the college forum. Great to see you around buddy.

So you are still rams fan? After what Kroenke did to St. Louis ? Just curious how that dynamic is working for diehard fans. Of all the rams fans I know , none are following them to LA. I mostly just follow them for gaming purposes so not much skin in game. The dynamic interests me though.

I live in California so I was ecstatic when they came back. I can understand the lack of interest on them leaving St Louis. I'm a diehard from the 70's Rams teams. Stayed with them to St Louis. I couldn't root for anyone else the same. I'm stuck. Lol

Fisher hates the rams. He refuses to play the players that give him the best chance to win. His schemes suck. He doesn't have the edge anymore.

His handling of the titans at the end was even worse than what he has done as a Ram.

Yes. He's got a 3rd string QB starting only because of experience. Goff not being dressed is a clear indication of this coaching staffs inability to coach.

I've hit rock bottom with this team. I'm trying to get rid of my tickets for the home opener. It's this bad.

There's a secondary market but I'll say this, this fan base will not pay if this is what we're getting. Another showing like this and I really believe Fisher might be gone. Kroenke can not get buried like this and think he's going to sell PSL's for the new stadium. Interesting times

Where do you live at wise? I see it says No. Cal so was wondering how far you would've had to drive just to watch them?

My drive to the LA Coliseum if done between 1am and 5:45am is 4:45 minutes. Any other time to LA is 6+ hours

Back