Sharky's 2013 Bowls

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
Eastern Illinois -16 vs Towson

EIU has played lights out with only one loss to N.I.U, a game that came down to the wire and they led most of the way. Their quarter back, Jimmy Garoppolo, is being highly recruited by the NFL and ranks 12th in the nation, might be higher now. This kid has pinpoint accuracy and should play lights out tonight. Game will be on ESPN2.

GL this week SHALK. Did u make a line for this, or just gut feeling?
Been watching them play all year. I have a "special" interest on a certain player on that team so I watch them alot. Nilly was the only team that beat them this year and should have lost to EIU. Kids are playing their best football right now. They have been blowing teams out. Should be no different tonight. :)

During this holiday season, let us appreciate, the heart warming, dare I say endearing banter, between Tru and Shark. Opposites attract and it always makes me laugh. I want to play Towson for no other reason than it seems contrarian and its a lotta points. Probably land on 11 or 18 with undisciplined Towson turning it over at an inopportune time or "committing" some key penalty (that they are prone) with these refs unconscious bias to the home team. GL

:shake:

During this holiday season, let us appreciate, the heart warming, dare I say endearing banter, between Tru and Shark. Opposites attract and it always makes me laugh. I want to play Towson for no other reason than it seems contrarian and its a lotta points. Probably land on 11 or 18 with undisciplined Towson turning it over at an inopportune time or "committing" some key penalty (that they are prone) with these refs unconscious bias to the home team. GL

:shake:
It's not, but fire away and GL :cheers: BTW, he calls me "Shalk" but I've made more money on dogs this year than he has :badass:

Agreed with the play shark. I've been following EIU since they beat my Aztecs week 1. And I bet against them with NIU...a game EIU certainly should have won

Ya I put in my thread that Towson was actually a bad match up for EIU, mainly bc they can run the ball. It's obvious the snow has had an effect on EIU offense too.

But if EIU gets a stop at the start of the 3rd and the offense gets going then it still has a chance. EIU can score at will when they get comfortable. Defense gotta stop the run and quit making dumb penalties though

That was a bad loss last night. Just wow at EIU.

Mods, can you change the title of my thread to Sharky's 2013 Bowls ? :rofl:

Saturday 12/14

Army vs Navy - 12.5 (would take this number up to 14)

Back