Sharky must be rich........

GL DR. Tampa won't be passing much. A lot of running but I think the number is very playable to the over. No telling though. Teams are too cautious right now not risking injuries.

Thanks Raiders and SIGO. Was worried after that 1st Q. These pre season games are too much of a gamble but hey.......degenerate I am.

1-0 posted

Thank you guys for the responses.

Tonight I like the Fins to redeem themselves from the gift wrapped win they gave Dallas with 2 turnovers that resulted in 14 points. The jaguars are a different animal than Dallas, and although Gabbert is expected to play for the Jags, I think Miami really tightens up the defense tonight.
Wallace and Hartline were held out of the game vs Dallas because of minor injuries but they are expected to play against the Jags. Look for Miami to be a lot more efficient on offense.
The Jaguars defense sucked last season with only 20 sacks and Miami is trying to develop a couple of Left Tackles so we'll see how they defend the QB tonight.

I think the Dolphins walk away with a nice win tonight.

The play: Miami -1.5

Last edited:
3-0 Posted

Good afternoon guys and gals. Good day yesterday!

Only one game tonight and I'm working so........bitter sweet

I like Pitt to cover tonight. Both teams looking at new defensive players. Both teams losing veteran players....well, you know, it's pre season. I'm going with Pitt for one reason and one reason only, they are at HOME. Yes, blue collar town that loves their football and the players know it. Giants will go through the motions.

I don't think I can wait for the end of the game to collect so I'll try and catch the first half. GL all

The play: Pitt - 1/2 1H

3-1 Posted

The Colts look good in the depth charts. Grigson made key additions with the signings
of RB-Ahmad Bradshaw, T-Gosder Cherilus, NT-Aubrayo
Franklin, QB-Matt Hasselbeck, WR-Darrius Heyward-Bey, DT-Ricky
Jean Francois, S-LaRon Landry, OLB-Lawrence Sidbury, G-Donald
Thomas, CB-Greg Toler and OLB-Erik Walden. Grigson also acquired
FB-Stanley Havili in a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles. However, as far is this game goes, the line has moved from -3 to -3.5 (-4 in some places) basically on heavy money coming in for the home team. I think the Colts might cover for the game but I really like the Bills + points for the first half.

"On Monday, Andrew Luck was asked if, like his first year, he needs to play a lot this preseason. His answer was classic Luck, saying “Absolutely. Love to play a lot, need to play a lot, need to keep getting better.” Chuck Pagano was then asked Tuesday if his signal caller and franchise quarterback would indeed be playing a lot. Put simply, Pagano said “no.” "

My question is, who do you think will be the most productive offense, atleast in the 1st half? Ej Manuel for the Bills or Hassselbeck for the Colts? I will take the points and Manuel for this one.

The play: Bills +3 1H

5-1 Posted

5-1....So far so good. Leggo

Tonight I like 2 games

Panthers +3 (-105) @ Eaglets
Lions +1.5 (-105) @ Brownies

Damn it, I'm such a degen. But this one has me scratching my head. Why is the total set at 43 in the Packer game? Really? I think both defenses, especially Seattle, will be up for this one. Plus add the vanilla offense the Pack is using in pre season and I just cant see this total going over 33-35. I'm playing the Under 43. GL

My play: Pack/SeaHags UNDER 43

Haha thought u quit preseason? GL SHALK! I'm shocked I haven't seen a cfb topic yet from u.

My play: Pack/SeaHags UNDER 43...........:moneysmile:

Pack/Sea Over 17 2H for 1/2 Unit...........:moneysmile:

Back