Sharks's Thursday NO@Chicago

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
NFL 79-67

Bucs let me down Monday. I seek revenge tonight. :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: Yeah, I hear ya. Anyways, so the Saints are going to Chicago. Alot of talk about the cold weather affecting the Saint's passing game. Not so good with the run, etc, etc. Listen guys, this is football freakin weather. Now, if it was snowing, then that would make all the difference but as far as I know it's not supposed to snow in Chicago until Friday. What I'm saying is, the Saints are going to pass, pass, pass. OK, they'll run a couple of times. hah This is it for the Aints. If they lose, they are out, if they win, they still have a shot as a wildcard. I think they are still pumped up from that win against Hotlanta. The line is set where it should be IMO. I give the edge to the Saints. GIVE ME THE POINTS!!!

Saints +3 @ Bears

:cheers::cheers:

Holy crap. This bet better pan out cause I think the entire CTG board is on the Saints. Good Grief !! Here's to all of us :cheers: See you at game time.

Shark....even though I am not betting anymore games for a good while....I understand alot of the guys are talking about pass, pass, pass by N.O......my only concern would be the cold affecting the ball....it always seemed to me that in really cold weather the ball feels like a brick is being thrown at you & I've noticed in these kind of cold freezing games the players have a hard time holding onto a hard ball being thrown to them....I am thinking there won't be alot of passes made for either team b/c of this....what are your thoughts on that???? I hope you guys get this one tonight....gl in your pick!:cheers:

Shark....even though I am not betting anymore games for a good while....I understand alot of the guys are talking about pass, pass, pass by N.O......my only concern would be the cold affecting the ball....it always seemed to me that in really cold weather the ball feels like a brick is being thrown at you & I've noticed in these kind of cold freezing games the players have a hard time holding onto a hard ball being thrown to them....I am thinking there won't be alot of passes made for either team b/c of this....what are your thoughts on that???? I hope you guys get this one tonight....gl in your pick!:cheers:

Free...this is the weather as of an hour ago. It's OK Football weather. The only thing that would worry me is if it snows. Other than that, You'll see alot of short passes mixed in with a couple long depending on what Chicago gives Drew

Current conditions as of 3:51 pm CST
Mostly Cloudy

<DL><DT>Feels Like: <DD>32° </DD><DT>Barometer: <DD>29.93 in and falling </DD><DT>Humidity: <DD>61% </DD><DT>Visibility: <DD>10 mi </DD><DT>Dewpoint: <DD>20° </DD><DT>Wind: <DD>WNW 13 mph </DD><DT>Sunrise: <DD>7:08 am </DD><DT>Sunset: <DD>4:19 pm </DD></DL>32°

High: 29° Low: 15°

shit haha, i just added the over, well at least we are on the same side with the saints, makes me feel better...i think people are over thinking it by taking the bears...bol shark

Shark.....if I had to pick tonight I would go with the Bears....I just think they get this one because of home field advantage....& the fact that everybody & their mother on here are on the Saints....too scary for me to stick my neck out & put money on this game....GL with your pick I'll be rooting for ya!:cheers:

BEATS A LOSS... but I know what you mean about all that wasted nail biting nothing game. :36_11_6: I AM GONNA TRY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH MY BOOKIE....I'LL BET ANYTHING HE WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME 3.5...he likes throwing in the .5

Back