Shark's WK5

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
WK1 6-7
WK2 2-5
WK3 5-8
WK4 3-7

I am the NEW Fade Guy!

I have never, ever, gone more than 2 losing consecutive weeks. Awful, just awful

Thursday

Vikings/Packers
UNDER 48.5............................L

Sunday

St Louis +7
@ Philly
Buffalo +6.5
@ Detroit
Ravens @ Colts -3

Cinci @ NE +2
Over 46

GL this week sharkie. you will turn it around, you always do.. I would tail this guy now people..

You liking some neck beard on the road against top D? makes no sense but in this league that's probably why it makes perfect since..

Hey, how do you think bortles will fair in second start? Pitt should be plenty pissed off.. I'm sure that will be top teaser on a lot of square cards..

sweep it bro..

You liking some neck beard on the road against top D? makes no sense but in this league that's probably why it makes perfect since..

Hey, how do you think bortles will fair in second start? Pitt should be plenty pissed off.. I'm sure that will be top teaser on a lot of square cards..

sweep it bro..
Good to hear from you tee. You know, I just dont believe Belichick and Brady will have another b2b losing game and at home as a home dog. Something has to give here. The whole team will give it up if they don't win today. I hope they bring Garappolo in early in place of Brady. If they do, NE wins. I watched Garappolo play all of last year at Eastern Illinois. He was my best friend's son quarterback in college. He is the real deal, they just have to play him till he gets comfortable.

As far as Bortles, he is a real good QB. Did great things at UCF and he looks to be doing the right things in the NFL. I don't have much faith in Ravens D this year. We'll see.

Good Luck my friend:cheers3:

I appreciate the compliments guys! Just when I think I should hang it up for a while, the gambling Gods throw me a bone like yesterday just to keep me hooked.

Here is my take on the MNF game. I have Seahawks on paper 14 points stronger and the line at my book right now is Seahawks -7.5. I have the total set at 42 so I'm looking at a 28-14 type game. I believe the Washington defense will continue to struggle. Russell Wilson will continue to have strong games. He has been completing 68% of his passes. Kirk Cousins not so much. I'm not going to buy that Seattle is only good at home. I think they will prove that tonight.

Seattle -7.5 @ Washington

Knew a correction was coming. Nice week bud. Tailed on on SNF so thanks. With you on Seahawks tonight as well. BOL.

Back