Shark's WK3

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
WK1 6-2
WK2 5-3

Thursday Night

Tricky wagering. So no Garoppolo...we think. Houston is supposed to roll into New England and win this road game against this stingy defense? On prime time against Belichik? I'm not buying it. Know what I think? I think Garoppolo plays. And even if he doesn't, 3rd stringer Brissett isn't so bad. Either way they will run it down Texan's throat. I'm not betting against the Pats as underdogs at home. Been there done that.

Texans @ Patriots +2

Texans @ Patriots +2 W
NE/Houston Over 40 L

A little help from Houston would have been nice for the total. Bums.

Rams +4 @ Tampa Bay
Rams ML (+170)
Detroit @ GB -7
Denver +3.5
@ Cinci

6pt tease

Rams +10 Arizona/Buffalo U53.5

What do you see in the Rams today Shark? TB is my play du jour. I think they are due for an offensive explosion & this game seems to align perfectly.

Rams have played two dominant defenses. Niners at home had the #2 ranked defense per game last year and Seattle is #1 this year.

TB defense is not on the same level.

What do you see in the Rams today Shark? TB is my play du jour. I think they are due for an offensive explosion & this game seems to align perfectly.
Bucs won't be able to stop the Rams pass rush. They will force Winston to make mistakes, AGAIN. Also, the Bucs secondary can't stop the deep throws. We will see.

great call on the Rams...gl tonight

and way to bounce back from your rough Week 2, must have been hard for you only hitting 62%. You kept your head up though and hung in there!

:cheers3:

Bucs won't be able to stop the Rams pass rush. They will force Winston to make mistakes, AGAIN. Also, the Bucs secondary can't stop the deep throws. We will see.

Good call on that man. Not what I expected to see one fucking bit.

excellent work shark, you saved me in a survivor pool with your thoughts on the rams.....thank you

great call on the Rams...gl tonight

and way to bounce back from your rough Week 2, must have been hard for you only hitting 62%. You kept your head up though and hung in there!

:cheers3:
:rofl:I love you man. Hahaha :shake:

Zeke, It started with the bomb but then they stalled. I wasn't quite sure what was going to happen but the sheep went back to the game plan and sealed the deal. :shake:

Recap

Texans @ Patriots +2 W
NE/Houston Over 40 L
Rams +4 @ Tampa Bay W
Rams ML (+170) W
Detroit @ GB -7 PUSH
Denver +3.5 @ Cinci W
6pt tease
Rams +10 Arizona/Buffalo U53.5 W

Pending MNF

Atlanta +3 @ N.O.

WK1 6-2