Sharks WK2

I was leaning Bills but Watkins is an issue. I really can see either side. My wife is out of town Thursday night so I know I'll bet something.

Great week #1 good luck

Adding 6pt tease for tonight
Jets +6 Over 34

I had them as part of a tease at opener & had them at +7.5. Unfortunately they were paired with Wsh. Yours still looks tempting but I've told myself I'm only teasing to get teams over a TD. GL man, Jets +1 here.

Jets -1 @ Buffalo W
Jets +6 Over 34 W

Something is wrong. I'm getting tired of winning :money:

KC +3 @ Houston
Miami @ NE -6.5
Seahawks -7@ Rams
Ravens @ ​Cleveland +7

damn son --- I tailed your teaser and took Jets TT. Keep it up.

I like your week 2 selections

Ah, sharky...give me something about why Wentz tomorrow. Thinking total opposite and this is a vast overreaction to a rookie beating a barely-NFL team.

Ah, sharky...give me something about why Wentz tomorrow. Thinking total opposite and this is a vast overreaction to a rookie beating a barely-NFL team.
Well, I'll tell you. I'm buying into Wentz just like I'm buying into Garappollo for the Pats. I like both of these kids..a lot. The whole world and their mothers are on Chicago at home since they lost to Houston. Not so fast my friend. Chicago's defense is suspect. They were on the field 36 minutes against Houston. Cutler is only completing 55% of his passes. I don't know but the books know something we don't only making the Bears 3 point favorites because they are at home. I'll take the points here.

Line is too close. Game could go either way by a FG. I'm teasing the Queens with the Over.
Vikings +8.5. OVER 37

Jets -1 @ Buffalo W
Jets +6 Over 34 W
KC +3 @ Houston L
Miami @ NE -6.5 W
Seahawks -7@ Rams L
Ravens @ ​Cleveland +7 W
Vikings +8.5. OVER 37 L
I was on the right side and thought for sure that the total would hit for me last night before I fell asleep. 31 points at the start of the 4th and no more scoring? Jimminy crickets

Pending

Eagles +3.5 @ Bears

Well, I'll tell you. I'm buying into Wentz just like I'm buying into Garappollo for the Pats. I like both of these kids..a lot. The whole world and their mothers are on Chicago at home since they lost to Houston. Not so fast my friend. Chicago's defense is suspect. They were on the field 36 minutes against Houston. Cutler is only completing 55% of his passes. I don't know but the books know something we don't only making the Bears 3 point favorites because they are at home. I'll take the points here.
:popcorn:

Eagles +3.5 @ Bears ​W

Back