Sharks WK16

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
33-22 60% Post Crash

Falcons -3.5 @ Lions..............Falcons playing for a 1st round bye. Yep Predicted score..Atlanta 27-21

same here...good luck and a Merry Christmas and Happy 2013 to you and your family. :shake::texas:

same here...good luck and a Merry Christmas and Happy 2013 to you and your family. :shake::texas:
Thank you my friend. Same to you !

The rest:

Oakland +9 @ Carolina
Under 46.5

Bengals +3 @ Steelers

NE/Jax Under 50

Brownies +12.5 @ Denver

San Fran @ Seattle PK

Chargers ML (+120) @ Jets

Shark, I'm just curious. Do you think SF will have a letdown, after beating NE? Or, are you expected their pattern to continue, 2 W's 1 L? Or, do you think home field advantage will be difficult for Kap? Good luck and good health, if I'm on SF.

Shark, I'm just curious. Do you think SF will have a letdown, after beating NE? Or, are you expected their pattern to continue, 2 W's 1 L? Or, do you think home field advantage will be difficult for Kap? Good luck and good health, if I'm on SF.
These two teams are big rivals. Hawks one game away from SF and playing at home could be a huge factor for them. I'm not really sold on the let down angle for SF but I am sold on Seattle's determination to beat SF, or should I say Carroll to beat Harbough? LOL I think it will be a tough game with Seattle backdooring they're way to a victory. Final score 21-17 Seattle. GL bud.

Thanks, Shark. I guess I'm just over-impressed with the NE victory. But, I just have a feeling that SF pulls out the victory. They need it to clinch the division and Seattle needs to win to clinch a playoff berth. The under might be the best way to go, for me.

G: today/ Raiders are just bad buy could win for you. Health on Browns . Im on the others as well.

Agree on Seattle Sharky. That and Giants are my two biggest plays tomorrow.
Let's get them bud. GL with the G-Men. Think you'll hit it.:shake:

PLAYBALL 2013
G: today/ Raiders are just bad buy could win for you. Health on Browns . Im on the others as well.​
Raiders will try to be spoilers today. They should stay within the numbers..I hope :thumbsup2:

Play2win
Bengals and Seahawks with you, BOL today Shark.

Good to hear bud. Let's get it :shake:

eggman
Best of luck today Shark. Nice hit last night.​
Thanks egg. GL today bud.:aok:

takeittothehouse
oh sharky... don't go against denver please​
Right? I don't know take, If niners were my team I'd lay off and enjoy the game or play a total. The line is a PK for a reason. Smells fishy, right? Good luck today but I have to take a chance on Seattle :ninja:

i'll be on seattle tonight. i was talking about putting your hard earned money against denver, and on the brownies all at the same time :) heath to you on it though

i'll be on seattle tonight. i was talking about putting your hard earned money against denver, and on the brownies all at the same time :) heath to you on it though
Wait, you're on Seattle? You're on Denver and wishing me health I think, right? My predicted score Denver 21-14. Brownies cover. GL

I am on seattle and am on denver. hope we both win on seattle and if the brownies cover, you can have your left nut back :)

Falcons -3.5 @ Lions................W
Oakland +9 @ Carolina.............L
Under 46.5..............................W

Bengals +3 @ Steelers.............W
NE/Jax Under 50......................W
Brownies +12.5 @ Denver........L
Chargers ML (+120) @ Jets.....W
Ravens TT Over 10 2H............L

San Fran @ Seattle PK.............Pending

Last edited:
Thanks guys. That Ravens TT 2h was a loss. I thought it was a win :( Need the Hawks to show up tonight. Lets cash this one

Wow once again u made me significant profit mate... Cashed on Falcons, PAtriots Under, SD Chargers and only game where I missed was when I was against u on Steelers (won't happen again :( )

Wow once again u made me significant profit mate... Cashed on Falcons, PAtriots Under, SD Chargers and only game where I missed was when I was against u on Steelers (won't happen again :( )
I'm glad you made money my friend. Exelente!:shake:

NFL 39-26 60%

Falcons -3.5
@ Lions................W
Oakland +9 @ Carolina.............L
Under 46.5..............................W

Bengals +3 @ Steelers.............W
NE/Jax Under 50......................W
Brownies +12.5 @ Denver........L
Chargers ML (+120) @ Jets.....W
Ravens TT Over 10 2H............L
San Fran @ Seattle PK.............W
Niners +8.5 Under 47.............L
this teaser sucked

HUNTDOG
Happy holidays sharky​
Same to you Hunt. Have a safe one !
Streakin
good work, Sharky​
Thanks brother. Made a couple of stupid bets but we'll do better next week. Merry Christmas

Still a good day nonetheless! My two stupid halftime bets really cut into my day yesterday but it was still on the right side so I'm not going to complain. Keep rolling in the playoffs Shark! Merry Christmas to you and yours from me and mine!

Back