Shark's WK16

Don't get the love for Buffalo. Wish I had waited on that one. Got fish teased & like the over also. Like to see them get in the playoffs. GL buddy

Don't get the love for Buffalo. Wish I had waited on that one. Got fish teased & like the over also. Like to see them get in the playoffs. GL buddy
Yeah, I hear ya on Buffalo. One of those rivalries where the home team gets all the love. Miami has been playing pretty good football as of late. They smell it. It will be a good game and hopefully the Fins pull out the win for me, but regardless, I think it will be a FG type of game in the end.
GL Zeke :cheers3:

How much of a tool is Rex? You must love him about now though, haha.

Giants ML (even)@ Philly L
Skins -3 @ Chicago W
Miami +4.5 @ Buffalo W
San Francisco / Rams U39.5 L
Tampa Bay / New Orleans O53 W
Indy +3.5 @ Oakland L

Ravens @ Pitt -6
Denver @ KC -3

Like the Shalk too bro
Merry Christmas hose dragger!!!!
I hope you and the fam have a nice day!
GL to us

I'm on the Chiefs as well . Has anyone on the forum been to a game at Arrowhead since they remodeled it ?
I'm just wondering what It's like now. I had season tickets there for 20 yrs. and gave them up just prior to that.

I'm on the Chiefs as well . Has anyone on the forum been to a game at Arrowhead since they remodeled it ?
I'm just wondering what It's like now. I had season tickets there for 20 yrs. and gave them up just prior to that.

I heard it was louder than Seattle's. I don't know. GL tonight!:shake:

I heard it was louder than Seattle's. I don't know. GL tonight!:shake:

In the early days I'd to games when they were so bad they they couldn't give tickets away. I never lived in KC ,
but flew in from Chicago to watch them play and to Boo Todd Blackledge. Fans were very quiet back then. Things
changed for the better when Marty Schottenheimer became the Head Coach, and yes it is very loud there.
Way back then when they were just bad. I went more for the BBQ than I did for the football.they've come a long way.

GL :cheers3:

Lions +6 @Cowboys

Glad to see this, I took the cats @+8 when the boys were 7*. Was thinking about buying a lil' off with them at -6.

But I think this is the right side, and I didn't put enough out at first to try and middle.

:cheers3:

Glad to see this, I took the cats @+8 when the boys were 7*. Was thinking about buying a lil' off with them at -6.

But I think this is the right side, and I didn't put enough out at first to try and middle.

:cheers3:
Less than 3 point game either way. I'll take the 6. You should be golden with 8. :shake:

Lions abandoned run game, Cowboys went dime (3-2-6) and started getting pressure on Stafford, Dak continued to be masterful, Dez threw a TD that was a dagger, Zeke was given the 4th quarter off.

45-39 ATS 54%

WK 16

Giants ML (even)@ Philly L
Skins -3 @ Chicago W
Miami +4.5 @ Buffalo W
San Francisco / Rams U39.5 L
Tampa Bay / New Orleans O53 W
Indy +3.5 @ Oakland L
Ravens @ Pitt -6 L
Denver @ KC -3 W
Lions +6
@Cowboys L