Sharks WK15

yikes, teasing across zero...bol but i hate doing that
Yeah I know but....didn't like the -4 and didn't want to pay the juice to 3. Think it might be a 3 point game. Already liked the Over so a tease makes it rather tasty with minimum juice. GL

I like the Bengals side. The over is weird with the Birds right now.

They've been a horrible total team all year—on their side. But some weeks they decide to let the opposition score at will. Which may or may not get to the total if the Birds can pull their head out of their ass.

Everything for this total, for me, depends on how sharp Dalton is. If he's on Cincy should get into the mid 20s. Then it's on Foles to get to 20 or preferably 24. It could happen easily or this thing could finish 30-14.

Thank you HookEmHorns, D-Woww, Play2Win :shake:

Bengals @ Eagles OVER 45.5........................................................W
Bengals +2 Over 39.5
teaser.......................................................W

Green Bay -3
@ Chicago
Giants @ Atlanta -1

Any thoughts on the Jags / Fins game? I'm thinking of using the Fins for a pick in my knockout league....

Great hit last night, Shark.

Also, I wasn't far off on the score which always makes me feel good.

I like your first two for Sunday a lot. Add in Pittsburgh and we gon' ride all day.

=)

Shark what do u think about Bush this week. He is my flex option
I think Bush will keep touching the ball and racking yards although he is not going to end up with the most yards in the league as he hoped. He will keep beasting it since he will be entering free agency if Miami doesn't come up with an offer to keep him. Plenty of good teams out there that would love to take this guy. Reggie avgs around 70+ yards per game at home compared to 52 on the road. The Jags are ranked 31st against the rush so Icould see Reggie piling on some yards this Sunday. GL

Great hit last night, Shark.

Also, I wasn't far off on the score which always makes me feel good.

I like your first two for Sunday a lot. Add in Pittsburgh and we gon' ride all day.

=)
Haha Joe, I thought about you when the Eagles started shitting the bed. Thank God for those dumb turnovers or the Over would have been in trouble. I really thought the Eagles were good for atleast 24 points. As far as the Steelers I think Dallas wins outright 24-21. I can't put money on either team right now but gun to my head I'd take the points here. :(

This would be nice. Need a little help because in putting josh Gordon in for Bryant. Thanks for the input

with all due respect im just curious to see why you are so confident in Green Bay?! The line has serious reverse line movement. and my numbers show da bears as being pretty undervallued in this home revenge game.. I placed a good sized wager at +3.

The Bears have NEVER beaten the Packers when it counts. The Packers are playing to clinch the division and a possible bye. A Bears win would just tie it. Cutler will have a very rough day today....Mathews is back :) For Chicago.. Defensive tackle Henry Melton (chest) and defensive end Shea McClellin (knee) are listed as doubtful. Linebacker Brian Urlacher (hamstring) and cornerback Tim Jennings (shoulder) are out. Final score 21-14 Green Bay. GL brother :shake:

so far

Bengals @ Eagles OVER 45.5........................................................W
Bengals +2 Over 39.5
teaser......................................................W
Green Bay -3
@ Chicago..............................................................W
Giants @ Atlanta -1.....................................................................W
Tampa Bay @ NO -3.5..................................................................W
Seattle @ Buffalo +5...................................................................
L
Steelers @ Cowboys +1...............................................................W

adding:

San Fran @ Pats -4

Last edited:
Good day today. Was with you on GB and Dallas. And with you on Pats tonight. Let's get it :shake:

so far

Bengals @ Eagles OVER 45.5.............................................. ..........W
Bengals +2 Over 39.5
teaser.................................................. ....W
Green Bay -3
@ Chicago.................................................. ............W
Giants @ Atlanta -1................................................. ....................W
Tampa Bay @ NO -3.5............................................... ...................W
Seattle @ Buffalo +5................................................ ...................
L
Steelers @ Cowboys +1................................................ ...............W
San Fran @ Pats -4.......................................................................L

MNF

Jets @ Tenny -1.5

Nice week Shark BOL on MNF
Thanks Coolslaw. Tonight is one of those games where I gamble on 2 quarterbacks that suck. If Locker plays a good game they will beat the Jets. Titans with a nice chance to be spoilers and finally get that win on MNF. GL to you as well.

Just think we may see a game similar to when Jets played at StL a few weeks ago. I made the total 43.5 so lean over the 42, but will feel dumb if I bet a Jets game over and lose after watching the last couple weeks.

Holy shit that teaser looks tasty. I stuck w/Ten +1 cause my record on teasers is like 1-5 this year. Plus this way if Ten is running away with it I can go to bed & not stay up to see if the U hits.

NFL 33-22 60% Post Crash

Bengals @ Eagles OVER 45.5.............................................. ..........W
Bengals +2 Over 39.5
teaser.................................................. ....W
Green Bay -3
@ Chicago.................................................. ............W
Giants @ Atlanta -1................................................. ....................W
Tampa Bay @ NO -3.5............................................... ...................W
Seattle @ Buffalo +5................................................ ...................
L
Steelers @ Cowboys +1................................................ ...............W
San Fran @ Pats -4................................................. ......................L
Jets @ Tenny -1.5........................................................................W
Tenny +7 Under 47.....................................................................W

Back