Sharks WK12

Thanks Ray.
Egg, you think the Jets all of a sudden, because of one good game, became a good team? And Sanchez is not putrid anymore? Brady will have a field day with these clowns, especially division rivalry. Belicheat would like nothing more than to cram his sexy toes up Rex's ass. LOL

Jets shouldn't be looked at as an improved team after playing one of the stupidest teams in the NFL. Rams have a clueless QB and a head coach to match. I'm not sure how Jeff Fisher could ever have been thought of a good head coach. Oh, this isn't a Rams thread. Sorry!

Shark: Happy Thanksgiving. I did not like CTG being down. Just got back on. I did well in pro while gone, but missed reading your picks for confirmation or to make me review my selections.

Fisher got a team to the super bowl....he's a player's coach.....he'll turn the Rams around...only 1st year right?

NE and Wash look good cant see Jets getn this one and I'm a homer...
Yeah man, I just can't see it either but stranger things have happened in this NFL. IF the Jets pull this off they will get some respect back. Maybe that's the angle Jets backers see.

so far

Houston @ Detroit +3..........................PUSH (freakin BS)

New England -6.5 @ Jets ...................W

Washington +3 (105) @ Dallas............W

Jets go down as a bottom 7 team. In no particular order. Browns have played a ton of close games so at least they're not getting embarrassed.

Rams
Raiders
Jets
Jags
Chiefs
Panthers
Eagles

Congrats on a good day, you were right on the Pats, not sure what I was thinking really, but the Jets played them well last game I thought they might do it again.

Is that a homer play on Miami, or you really like em? I was shocked when the line moved to +3, but am trying not to bet it cause I need them to lose for my under 6.5 wins ticket to have life.

C-MAN, my main reason for taking Miami is that they are 6-0 at home against west coast teams. I also think Miami is better than what they have shown the last 2 games against two of the worst teams in the NFL.

The Fish play feels sharp. I also think they suck, but I think the play is sharp.

I also like the Aints tomorrow. God help us all.

Does anyone remember the NFL trend for this year that there was a thread dedicated to it (but has been lost in the crash)? Something to do with a road team coming home (maybe after 2 road games), or something similar. It was hitting at 80%+, I just can't remember what it was and it's driving me nuts...

Good luck Shark as always. Been looking @ lines and going over things this a.m. One of games was Raiders/Bengals and had decided i liked the UNDER 50.5 (had opened @ 48.5) and would be adding it to my selections, which i did. Then read you on same and i feel better.....Let's get it

Thanks guys. I'd like to reply to all of you but I'm on the road now and hate typing on phone. Not a great card for me hence the small # of plays. Joe, Miami will be fine but yes, they sucked horribly last 2 games. They will cover today. New Orleans line is wacko. Had to play it. GL to all of you today. Lets make some Christmas cash!

so far

Houston @ Detroit +3..........................PUSH
Oakland/Cinci UNDER 50......................W
Buffalo/Indy UNDER 51........................W
Seattle @ Miami +3.............................W
San Fran @ New Orleans +1

adding

Saints ML (120)
GB +2.5 @ Giants

Atlanta @ Tampa Bay +1.....................PUSH
San Fran @ New Orleans +1................L
Saints ML (120).................................
L
GB +2.5 @ Giants...............................L

Bad Sunday late games...grrrr

MNF

Carolina -3
@ Philly
Carolina -2.5
1H

As much as I wanted Philly I just couldn't do it. They are in disarray, banged up, beat up. I know they want to win one for Reid, or do they? Rookies playing key positions. Just too many things. Granted, Carolina isn't the best team either but they have lost a few games by 6 or less. If anyone watched them against Tampa Bay you know that they led pretty much the whole game against a decent Tampa Bay defense. TB had to come back from an 8 point deficit in the last 2 minutes to send it into OT. Had that been Philly, no way they rally a comeback with Foles. I think Carolina steps on the gas and won't take foot off. Sad way to send Andy packing.

GL all.

12-7 Post crash

Atlanta @ Tampa Bay +1.....................PUSH
San Fran @ New Orleans +1................L
Saints ML (120).................................
L
GB +2.5 @ Giants...............................L
Carolina -3
@ Philly.............................
W
Carolina -2.5 1H.................................L

Back