Shark's WK12

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
2-6 last week

Fade mode here. Just posting for records. I need to get as close as possible to a sweep this week. Uggh:rollercoast:

Early Games

Tenny +11 @ Philly
Cleveland @ Atlanta -3
Detroit @ New England -7
Green Bay @ Minnesota +9
Jacksonville @ Colts -14
Cincinnati +1.5
@ Houston

Late Games

Arizona @ Seattle -7
Rams +5.5
@ Bolts
Washington @ San Fran OVER 44
Dallas -4.5 @ NY

Good Luck. Like most of them besides Tenn. I think Philly tries to make a statement after getting molested last week. I don't know if Tennessee's offense will be able to keep up with Philly. Good Luck though, as a Cowboys fan I will be pulling for the Titans.

Good Luck. Like most of them besides Tenn. I think Philly tries to make a statement after getting molested last week. I don't know if Tennessee's offense will be able to keep up with Philly. Good Luck though, as a Cowboys fan I will be pulling for the Titans.
Yeah, I hear you that Philly needs to have a win today after their last debacle and they are expected to do it, the problem is Sanchez will keep turning the ball over. Tenny has an excellent pass rush, just ask Big Ben! They played a strong game against the Steelers and although a short week for Tenny I think they stay on the upswing for this game and should hang around. I'm not saying they will win but I definitely believe they stay within the 11 point spread. :shake:

alright shark...i actually like all your selections and only against you in the zona/seattle game.

I will join you on the bengals i think

Update

Tenny +11 @ Philly

Cleveland @ Atlanta -3
Detroit @ New England -7
Green Bay @ Minnesota +9
Jacksonville @ Colts -14
Cincinnati +1.5 @ Houston
Arizona @ Seattle -7
Rams +5.5 @ Bolts
Washington @ San Fran OVER 44

Pending

Dallas -4.5 @ NY

Dallas screwed a few of us last night. Uggh.

Ravens @ Saints -3. That's my favorite tonight. Not sure if I'll bet the Jets/Buffalo but gun to head it would have to be Buffalo -points.

Back