Chicago -2 @ Atlanta .......Atlanta ML +130
Jax @ Denver -3...............Jacksonville ML +150
Philly - 4 1/2 @ San Fran....San Fran + 4 1/2, San Fran ML +175
Miami @ Houston - 2 1/2.....Miami ML + 130
Green Bay @ Seattle...........Seattle PK
Carolina @ Tampa Bay -3.....Carolina ML +110

Good luck guys :cheers:

GL this week, buddy :shake:

i absolutely hate this week's card, and am staying away from a lot of my leans...but with u on the jags.

Thanks guys. The San Fran game is the one I'm most thrilled about. I think San Fran will catch the Beagles sleeping and win it outright. Watch out baby. :cheers:

Miami and Houston are two teams going in entirely different directions. Miami's no name defense (I think I've heard that name before hehe) is doing fantastic irregardless of the fact that they lost Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor. Their offense is pulling plays from Pop Warner Football and beating teams with it...hahaha. Houston on the other hand is becoming this years' version of Miami last year and will go 0-5. :cheers:

Houstin is the best of the winless in the NFL, but Miami has played some fantastic football.

Completely agree with SF & Carolina, lean Seattle too.

Good luck, nice card.

3rd and Long .... :shake:

cinderfella........:cheers:

If Miami loses to Houston I will lay off them the rest of the season. Miami will not lose this one. Pennington is jacked and so is the defense. :smiley_acbe:

gl today Shark, except for Carolina, ha

wow lj, I like Tampa as a fan too. I just cant see them taking this Panther defense today. Carolina is looking like the Superbowl team they were on defense and has only allowed 5 touchdowns in the last 4 games. With Garcia back in there Tampa might have a chance but I just can't see them getting past Carolina's defense.

Thanks for the well wishes and hope you have a profitable day too. :cheers: :shake:

Nice hit on Miami Shark.:shake: I suspect we would both play it the same way if it were played again.

Chicago -2 @ Atlanta .......Atlanta ML +130 W
Jax @ Denver -3...............Jacksonville ML +150 W
Philly - 4 1/2 @ San Fran....San Fran + 4 1/2, L San Fran ML +175 L
Miami @ Houston - 2 1/2.....Miami ML + 130 L Green Bay @ Seattle...........Seattle PK L
Carolina @ Tampa Bay -3.....Carolina ML +110 L

Adding

New England/San Diego -6 Big Play money;

Chicago -2 @ Atlanta .......Atlanta ML +130 W
Jax @ Denver -3...............Jacksonville ML +150 W
Philly - 4 1/2 @ San Fran....San Fran + 4 1/2, L San Fran ML +175 L
Miami @ Houston - 2 1/2.....Miami ML + 130 L Green Bay @ Seattle...........Seattle PK L
Carolina @ Tampa Bay -3.....Carolina ML +110 L

Adding

New England/San Diego -6 Big Play money; WINNER
BoooYaaaa

My biggest play of the day bailed me out after getting moosed in that Miami game. Now for MNF.

I don't see the G-Men killing Cleveland here. They will win by less than 6. Even if Winslow doesn't play I think Cleveland gets up for this HOME game. Im taking the doggie here.

Cleveland +9

Back