Sharks week 3 Picks

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
YTD NFL 12-8 60%

Went 7-3 last Sunday and I'm feeling it again. Only thing is, not too many dogs barking at me this week. This is what I played.

Oakland @ Buffalo.........Buffalo -9

Tampa Bay @ Chicago...Chicago -3

Carolina @ Minnesota.....Carolina + 3 1/2

Miami @ New England.....New England - 12 1/2

Cinci @ Giants...............Giants -13

Houston @ Tenny..........Tenn -4

St. Louis @ Seattle........Seattle -9

New Orleans @ Denver....Denver -5 1/2

Jax @ Indy....................Jax +5

Pitt @ Philly...................Philly -3

Cleveland @ Baltimore......Cleveland +2 1/2...and..Cleveland ML. You listening Joe?

Leaning Green Bay also.

Good luck guys. Lets tear it up again. :cheers: money;

thanks JoJo. And yes, all those plays are locked in and I'm pretty confident with Buffalo. Buffalo is going to be the sleeper team this year. As far as Oakland, what can I say. When you're bad you're bad. :36_11_6:

Oakland.... are 20-41-1 ATS in their last 62 vs. AFC. :cheers:

Not only am I listening, I'm betting it as well. Don't like the injury issues, but I'll take the shot. I'll also be on the Birds.

Good luck tomorrow.

whats goin on shark...ne reasoning for the titans play and the carolina play? i was leaning the opposite on both.

Love the GMEN and the BILLS shark...

feeling the same way about the dogs, just dont see the value this week.

YTD NFL 12-8 60%

Went 7-3 last Sunday and I'm feeling it again. Only thing is, not too many dogs barking at me this week. This is what I played.

Oakland @ Buffalo.........Buffalo -9

Tampa Bay @ Chicago...Chicago -3

Carolina @ Minnesota.....Carolina + 3 1/2

Miami @ New England.....New England - 12 1/2

Cinci @ Giants...............Giants -13

Houston @ Tenny..........Tenn -4

New Orleans @ Denver....Denver -5 1/2

Jax @ Indy....................Jax +5

Pitt @ Philly...................Philly -3

Cleveland @ Baltimore......Cleveland +2 1/2...and..Cleveland ML. You listening Joe?

Leaning Green Bay also.

Good luck guys. Lets tear it up again. :cheers: money;

With you on Buffalo, Chic, Giants, Jax, and Philly. Will be on Dal and NO. BOL tomorrow.

18_1_215.gif

wow...thought i was in Fondy's thread for a minute, with almsot the entire card being played. ;)

j/k bro...have a great sunday :shake:

wow...thought i was in Fondy's thread for a minute, with almsot the entire card being played. ;)

j/k bro...have a great sunday :shake:

haha...thanks Yanks...I fared pretty well last Sunday playing 10. Had I only played the 4 or 5 I normally play I would have picked a couple of the losers I had and I wouldn't have come out ahead so I figured I'd try it again today.

Joe, I see an outright win by the Brownies today. Good luck buddy :cheers:

Blitz..lets do this man. :shake:

ABITeveryday....I'm gonna wish you the best of luck since we are on 5 together. hehe :shake::cheers:

nawlins51....Nugzz :cheers: Thanks guys

MeasyMoney...No matter how I turned it when I was crunching the numbers I have Carolina actually winning by 3 and Tenn winning by 10.

Oakland @ Buffalo.........Buffalo -9 L

Tampa Bay @ Chicago...Chicago -3 L

Carolina @ Minnesota.....Carolina + 3 1/2 L

Miami @ New England.....New England - 12 1/2 L

Cinci @ Giants...............Giants -13 L

Houston @ Tenny..........Tenn -4 W

St. Louis @ Seattle........Seattle -9 W

New Orleans @ Denver....Denver -5 1/2 L

Jax @ Indy....................Jax +5 W

Pitt @ Philly...................Philly -3 W

Cleveland @ Baltimore......Cleveland L

Cleveland ML................................ L

Got spanked in the early games. Fucked up scores today with 5 teams winning by 3 points or less.

ADDING:

Dallas @ Green Bay.........Green Bay +3

Thanks Marlo and MasterP :shake:

I'm playing J.E.T.S. +9 tonight. I'm thinking Favre will be good for at least 1 pick tonight but thats alot of wood to lay. SD wins game but don't cover.

Got some bad news today about my wife's health so I'm not even in the mood at the moment to even watch the game. It's been one of those weeks.
Good luck guys. :cheers:

Thanks Marlo and MasterP :shake:

I'm playing J.E.T.S. +9 tonight. I'm thinking Favre will be good for at least 1 pick tonight but thats alot of wood to lay. SD wins game but don't cover.

Got some bad news today about my wife's health so I'm not even in the mood at the moment to even watch the game. It's been one of those weeks.
Good luck guys. :cheers:

Thank you for all your work/posts. I wish the best for you and your wife and hope things get better. Take care.

Back