Shark's week 17

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
NFL 91-77

So here we go. Finished strong last week and we need to close strong going into the playoffs cause they can be a bitch!

New England -6 @ Buffalo....Blowout time for the Cheatriots.

St. Louis + 15 1/2 @ Atlanta...too many points. Atlanta by 6 or 7

KC +3 @ Cinci.......I think KC might win outright. That loss to Miami was painful.

Tenny - 2 1/2 @ Indy

NYG + 7 1/2 @ Minny....Are you freakin kidding me? The Viqueens? Not this game.

Carolina @ New Orleans +3 (The Greek)...I always like New Orleans at home taking points.

Miami +3 (the Greek)@ Jets...Was leaning Jets but couldn't pull the trigger.

Dallas @ Philly PK..(5Dimes)...I think Philly by 2 TD's. (Big Play)

Seattle @ Arizona - 6 1/2

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Wow Spanish...nice looking card.

I'll be on a lot of the same sides as you this week. Hopefully for both of us that's a good thing. GL.

Shark...I am really looking at Arizonia this weekend...Love them here....and of course N.E.

None of the Giants key players are playing much bro. Both sides of the ball... Did you factor that? JUst curious as I see this as a classic week17 blowout siding with the team that needs the game at home..

GL on your week bro

None of the Giants key players are playing much bro. Both sides of the ball... Did you factor that? JUst curious as I see this as a classic week17 blowout siding with the team that needs the game at home..

GL on your week bro
Yeah, thought about hedging out of that one thinking Minny will make it a good game since NYG have nothing to play for. I hardly ever hedge or do gimmicks to get out of a play. I'm thinking they keep it closer than 7 1/2 so I'll keep the play. Good luck with your plays too. :shake:

Shark...I watched a little of the Phila. NFL report....Reid, Westbrook & McFlab were saying even if they have nothing to play for they are not going to lay down in this game....they know the City of Brotherly Love doesn't show the Love to Dallas & they expressed their own hatred toward Dallas & they want to beat them....I think there will be alot of motivation in this game & a really good one to watch. I don't see it at a pick here in the Phila. daily news as of Friday.... they are giving Dallas 1.5 If it stays under 3 I might get on this one too....these too teams play each other tough. I like alot of your plays & I agree with the Rams pick....too many points there. Gonna close this season out on a good note.....GL with your picks.....:cheers:

GL Shark- Either way the Dallas-Eagles game will be hilarious. Two overhyped teams with terrible coaches with unclutch quarterbacks. Awesome game if you like watching trainwrecks. Obviously the fallout from a Dallas loss is more desirable since the Boyz felt like they were a lock for the Super Bowl and who knows what Jerral will do.

Like the Chiefs a lot here and of course the Titans will handle Jim Sorgi.

I am watching the McFlab show now will let you know what he says.....:smiley_acbe:

We all know deep down McNabb hates T.O. so he'll try his best to eliminate the Cowboys from the playoffs.

good, deep teams like the Giants do not get blown out in games like these. This is not Arz. Even if they have backups in the game, they will play hard. Reminds me a little of the Pgh/Buf game a few years back when Pgh had nothing to play for and went into Buff (who needed to win to make the playoffs) and blew them out. The Giants are a well coached team, like Pgh, and the backups will want to take advantage of their opportunity to play.

like everything of yours outside of the afc east.

still hope you clean up this final sunday fo the reg season. :cheers:

Shark...I watched a little of the Phila. NFL report....Reid, Westbrook & McFlab were saying even if they have nothing to play for they are not going to lay down in this game....they know the City of Brotherly Love doesn't show the Love to Dallas & they expressed their own hatred toward Dallas & they want to beat them....I think there will be alot of motivation in this game & a really good one to watch. I don't see it at a pick here in the Phila. daily news as of Friday.... they are giving Dallas 1.5 If it stays under 3 I might get on this one too....these too teams play each other tough. I like alot of your plays & I agree with the Rams pick....too many points there. Gonna close this season out on a good note.....GL with your picks.....:cheers:

Free, I agree. There is no love lost between these 2 teams. Philly will go to extremes even if it had nothing to play for just to keep Dallas out of the play-offs. I made this one a big play today. The Eagles are still alive. They must beat Dallas, then Tampa Bay has to lose and either Chicago or Minny have to lose. It's a very probable scenario. Tampa could very well lose and so could Minny to the Giants or Chicago to Houston at Houston. I think Philly pounds the crap out of Dallas today. I'm hoping :cheers:

good, deep teams like the Giants do not get blown out in games like these. This is not Arz. Even if they have backups in the game, they will play hard. Reminds me a little of the Pgh/Buf game a few years back when Pgh had nothing to play for and went into Buff (who needed to win to make the playoffs) and blew them out. The Giants are a well coached team, like Pgh, and the backups will want to take advantage of their opportunity to play.

Ditto :shake:

GL Shark- Either way the Dallas-Eagles game will be hilarious. Two overhyped teams with terrible coaches with unclutch quarterbacks. Awesome game if you like watching trainwrecks. Obviously the fallout from a Dallas loss is more desirable since the Boyz felt like they were a lock for the Super Bowl and who knows what Jerral will do.

Like the Chiefs a lot here and of course the Titans will handle Jim Sorgi.

haha, I'm laughing at the "train wreck" reference. Very accuarate. I think the Philly train will come out of this wreck with it's caboose intact. :36_11_6: Good luck with your plays today MCG...:cheers:

I am going with Tenn-2.5 & Phila Pk....as far as Buff being the pick I think N.E. beats them by a T.D. Gl today with your plays!!!!!:cheers:

GL spanishshark.

At first I really like AZ but was confused as to why the line was holding steady at -6.5. I am thinking that it may be a 400 yard 4 TD passing performance by the cards. I absolutley love how the media has been banging on the cards for being how soft they are. I think whisenhunt rubs it in there face and also seahawks as of late have been playing above there ski's.

Ok...early games I played....

N.E.-5 W

K.C.+2 L

late games I am playing....

Phila -2

Mia+2.5

Ari -7

Jags +10.5

Man I hope I get these....Gl to us!:cheers:

Free....KC really surprised me giving up like that. Lets get the rest.

Update

New England -6 @ Buffalo.......W

St. Louis + 15 1/2 @ Atlanta...W

KC +3 @ Cinci........................L

Tenny - 2 1/2 @ Indy.............L

NYG + 7 1/2 @ Minny.............W

Carolina @ New Orleans +3.....W

Miami +3 (the Greek)@ Jets...Was leaning Jets but couldn't pull the trigger.

Dallas @ Philly PK..(5Dimes)...I think Philly by 2 TD's. (Big Play)

Seattle @ Arizona - 6 1/2

who do you like in the late game... Hard not to take Broncos as a dog
I'm not playing it but if I did I would take Denver. San Diego should not be favored by more than 3 here. Just my .02 :shake:

All of you guys, thanks for the well wishes.. I hope you all made some money;

UPDATE

New England -6 @ Buffalo.......W

St. Louis + 15 1/2 @ Atlanta...W

KC +3 @ Cinci........................L

Tenny - 2 1/2 @ Indy.............L

NYG + 7 1/2 @ Minny.............W

Carolina @ New Orleans +3.....W

Miami +3 (the Greek)@ Jets....W

Dallas @ Philly PK..(5Dimes).....W (Big Play)

Seattle @ Arizona - 6 1/2.......W

GREAT GOING WHAT A WAY TO CLOSE IT!!!!!!!:cheers:

DENVER TONIGHT +7.5?????
Thats who I would take but I'm not playing it. I think it's a tight game that comes down to 3 points. 7 1/2 0r 8 points is too much to pass up here. :cheers:

I decided to go with S.D.-7 & also a small parlay S.D.-7 o/49.5 wish me luck my freind!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Imade it a play. A little late but took Denver +7. This game is for all the marbles. Winner take all. Loser go home.

Lets do it again!!!!

Denver +7@ San Diego

Helluva day again Spanish. Great finish to a great season. I'm on the Broncos small tonight as well as the Under (which at the time I'm writing this doesn't look too good). Anyways, hope you keep things rolling into the playoffs and we can finish off a really productive NFL year.

Grrrr

Denver +7 ...........L

Finished the day 7-3

NFL Season 55% 98-80 on sides and totals (Full games only)
Made a late 4 week run but never reached the ever elusive 60% on picking winners. It's been a great season. Some good weeks, some bad ones but such is this business. If it doesn't interfere with your family finances and you're having fun then DO IT!

See you all in the play-offs. :shake: Cheers :cheers:

Shark I went 7-2 today...I also hit the over in the S.D. game plus a small parley.....I got back what I lost last week so I have some cushion for the play offs.... I feel good about Atl & Phila next week....I am so sad about my Pats....what a drag.....:hang:

Back