Shark's week 16

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
82-74 NFL

Yep, lost the Sat. Nighter. I just cant hit a night game. Lets look at today's games.

New Orleans -7 @ Detroit

Miami @ KC + 3 1/2

Arizona +9 @ New England

Pitt @ Tenny +2
Tenny ML+123
OVER 33 1/2

Jets @ Seattle + 3 1/2
Seattle ML +165

Philly/Washington
OVER 37

Atlanta +3 @ Minny

TONIGHT....Beware of the Jinx

Carolina @ New York - 3 1/2...Cold, windy weaather tonight. Can Eli do it without Plaxico? I say they take care of Carolina.

Lets do this. Good Luck Guys :cheers::cheers:

Think you break your jinx tonight Shark. G-man may very well stomp Carolina tonight.

Wow, just got in.....good day so far. I tried to get out of the Arizona play but had no way to do it since I was 15 miles off shore and no phone service. Arrrrg. ALL good though. 2 loses so far is not bad and won the big ones...Tenny ML was golden.

Recap:

New Orleans -7 @ Detroit.............W

Miami @ KC + 3 1/2......................L

Arizona +9 @ New England............L

Pitt @ Tenny +2..........................W
Tenny ML+123............................W
OVER 33 1/2..............................W

Jets @ Seattle + 3 1/2................Pending
Seattle ML +165.........................Pending

Philly/Washington
OVER 37....................................Pending
Atlanta +3 @ Minny.....................Pending

Carolina @ New York - 3 1/2.........Pending

Recap:

on falcons bro and giants later

Sammy, I think the Giants can do it. If they don't, they are toast. I just cant place a number on what kind of an impact that dumb ass Plaxico has had on the G-Men. I think, in this weather tonight, 3 1/2 is very doable. Doggone it. Go Giants!!!!:shake:

Gl luck with your play....I am going with the wild cats against a pussy QB......:cheers:

Recap:

New Orleans -7
@ Detroit.............W

Jets @ Seattle + 3 1/2................W
Seattle ML +165.........................W

Philly/Washington
OVER 37....................................L
Atlanta +3 @ Minny....................W

Carolina @ New York - 3 1/2.........Pending

the line moved from 3 to 4 which means everybody is on the G-men.....I think the books are licking their lips on this one....

the line moved from 3 to 4 which means everybody is on the G-men.....I think the books are licking their lips on this one....

I hope you're wrong :whip:I'm counting on the panthers to freeze their asses off and them having the wrong kind of cleats...:36_11_6:

<TABLE class=dataTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><THEAD><TR><TD colSpan=2>Updated: 7:06 PM EST on December 21, 2008</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=wHover><TD colSpan=2>Wind Advisory in effect until noon EST Monday...

</TD></TR><TR class=wHover><TD>
nt_partlycloudy.gif
</TD><TD class=full>Tonight
Partly cloudy and very windy. Lows around 17. West winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph. Wind chill values as low as 4 below
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Let me be the 1st to say....NICE CALL!!!!! see you can win night games....:cheers:

Final day. 8-3 including 2 ML's. Some serious bucks made today boys.

New Orleans -7 @ Detroit.............W

Jets @ Seattle + 3 1/2................W
Seattle ML +165.........................W

Philly/Washington
OVER 37....................................L
Atlanta +3 @ Minny....................W

Carolina @ New York - 3 1/2.........W

:money2::money2::money2::money2:

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Green Bay +4 @ Chicago

Close game here guys. I dont think Chicago can cover 4. It might come down to a fieldgoal. Both teams play well in the cold. Routine.

Good Luck tonight. :cheers:

Great Sunday Spanish. money;

Unfortunately, I'm on the other side tonight. I think Chicago takes care of business. Keep up the great work.

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Green Bay +4 @ Chicago

Close game here guys. I dont think Chicago can cover 4. It might come down to a fieldgoal. Both teams play well in the cold. Routine.

Good Luck tonight. :cheers:

Aloha there SpanishShark! Great job yesterday, buddy! Just curious about your opinion on the total (40). I'm leaning the over as I thought it would've been in the 44-46 range. Cold weather might be the reason for the lower number (see Miami ovr, NE ovr, etc), but as we saw from those games, cold weather doesn't slow 'em down necessarily. GB defense is on the downward spiral and the Bears pass D is horrid. I don't hang much on Orton, but I think Forte and Hester returns should get 2-3 TDs plus a couple of FGs. Rodgers I believe will still play hard (despite their season being over) since he will always be in that comparison factor to Favre yada yada - plus boy can sling it (doesn't he have the second highest passer rating in the league? IDK but its high up there) and has Jennings, Driver, and Jones. I see GB putting up 2-3 TDs and a FG from Crosby. Not trusting CHI so much to win by 4 - might be a close one. Cold weather equates to turnovers - hopefully not in the redzone though. I figure that the offenses won't be slowed too much from the weather - GB has the frozen tundra, playing here shouldn't make a difference. Might be an ice box, but no snow. That said, that's kinda how i see it, but I would love to hear what you, or ANYONE, has to think, add, or correct regarding my thinking! Mahalo (thanks) from Hawai'i!

CHI 24
GB 20

I just heard on the news it is going to -5 that is not including the chill factor.....I am glad I am not a spectator.........

Aloha there SpanishShark! Great job yesterday, buddy! Just curious about your opinion on the total (40). I'm leaning the over as I thought it would've been in the 44-46 range. Cold weather might be the reason for the lower number (see Miami ovr, NE ovr, etc), but as we saw from those games, cold weather doesn't slow 'em down necessarily. GB defense is on the downward spiral and the Bears pass D is horrid. I don't hang much on Orton, but I think Forte and Hester returns should get 2-3 TDs plus a couple of FGs. Rodgers I believe will still play hard (despite their season being over) since he will always be in that comparison factor to Favre yada yada - plus boy can sling it (doesn't he have the second highest passer rating in the league? IDK but its high up there) and has Jennings, Driver, and Jones. I see GB putting up 2-3 TDs and a FG from Crosby. Not trusting CHI so much to win by 4 - might be a close one. Cold weather equates to turnovers - hopefully not in the redzone though. I figure that the offenses won't be slowed too much from the weather - GB has the frozen tundra, playing here shouldn't make a difference. Might be an ice box, but no snow. That said, that's kinda how i see it, but I would love to hear what you, or ANYONE, has to think, add, or correct regarding my thinking! Mahalo (thanks) from Hawai'i!

CHI 24
GB 20

Aloha....I agree with alot of your views here. However, I had a total score of maybe 31 to 34 points and the cold weather isnt helping. If you get any kind of wind gusts tonight your assumption of turnovers might be correct. That's why I stayed away from the total. Everyone thinks Over but I just have a bad feeling about any high scoring in this game.

<TABLE class=dataTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><THEAD><TR><TD colSpan=2>Updated: 3:31 PM CST on December 22, 2008</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=wHover><TD colSpan=2>Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 4 am Tuesday to 3 am CST Wednesday...

</TD></TR><TR class=wHover><TD>
nt_chancesnow.gif
</TD><TD class=full>Tonight
Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Lows zero to 4 above...except 4 to 8 above downtown. Then temperatures becoming steady or slowly rising. Wind chills as low as 10 below to 20 below zero. South winds 10 to 15 mph.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ok buddy...I am on your tail with this one....Gotta get it.....

G.B.+4

G.B. U 40.5 small parlay.....

LET'S GET IT!!!!!!!:smiley_acbe:

I didn't mean to put pressure on.....I just have a good feeling about this.....:cheers:

Back