Shark's Week 14 Picks

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
76-62 NFL

It's gonna be hard to top last week but I'm giving it my best shot.

Jax + 6 1/2 @ Chicago

Miami @ Buffalo...Miami ML +102
OVER 42 1/2

Dallas @ Pitt -3

Atlanta @ New Orleans -3

Philly @ New York - 6 1/2
OVER 41 1/2

Lets go for a sweep again . Good luck guys :cheers::cheers:

like them all except Jack. Since you are the only person I know who likes them this week, I would be curious to hear your thoughts. JDR looked like a coach praying for the season to end last week. Their last 3 games were the ones they "should" have won. Why this week with nothing to play for and injuries building up against a desperate Chicago team with some talent? I'm sure there are some counterpoints, just don't see them so I'll ask.

best of luck bud, like them all, except i dont have an opinion on the jags/bears game
anywaise ... make that money :cheers:

like them all except Jack. Since you are the only person I know who likes them this week, I would be curious to hear your thoughts. JDR looked like a coach praying for the season to end last week. Their last 3 games were the ones they "should" have won. Why this week with nothing to play for and injuries building up against a desperate Chicago team with some talent? I'm sure there are some counterpoints, just don't see them so I'll ask.
Totally agree with everything you say here. They burned me pretty bad last week. How can you forget? :hang:But....they still have talent, even banged up and I think they want to go out with another win. It's now or never cause they aint gonna do it against Green Bay or Indy. I'm not saying they win here but they should give it a good try and keep it closer than 7. Just a Shark hunch :cheers:

gl shark... I like that PIT play.... and definitely rooting on those G-Men again... :shake:
Thanks Blitz. I like the OVER on that game even better but geez, I dont care if Plaxico is gone, the G-Men are playing great, inspired football right now. Thats the way I like it for betting. They will keep rolling. :cheers:

thanks for the response shark. I had a hunch on Det today and wussed out - we'll see what happens.

Update

WOW.....Just wow.

Jax + 6 1/2 @ Chicago.........................L

Miami @ Buffalo...Miami ML +102..........W

OVER 42 1/2........................................L

Dallas @ Pitt -3....................................W

Atlanta @ New Orleans -3.....................W

Philly @ New York - 6 1/2......................L
OVER 41 1/2........................................L

Those totals really did me in today. And WTF happened to the Giants? Wholy crap Eli!!!! I am at work and missed all of the games today. I really, really liked the Ravens tonight and couldn't put the bet in. Oh well. There's still MNF

Back