Shark's Week 13

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
68-59 NFL

Joe? Where's Joe? I'm ML' ing the Browns. Yep, you heard me.

Indianapolis @ Cleveland +4 1/2
Cleveland ML+185

New Orleans +4 @ Tampa Bay

Atlanta +5 @ San Diego

Miami @ St Louis +9

Good Luck Guys :cheers:

Adding:

Pitt ML + 108 @ New England

G-Men - 3 1/2 (Who cares about Burres here) @ Washington

Panthers +3 @ Green Bay

RECAP

Indianapolis @ Cleveland +4 1/2
Cleveland ML+185

New Orleans +4 @ Tampa Bay

Atlanta +5 @ San Diego

Pitt ML + 108 @ New England

G-Men - 3 1/2 (Who cares about Burres here) @ Washington

Panthers +3 @ Green Bay

Miami @ St Louis +9

:cheers::cheers:

I'm here, and shocked, I hope you hit it. I wasn't actually excited for this game until I saw you and a couple of others backing the Dawgs. Now I think we might have a chance.

I'm on Pittsburgh with ya. Good luck on most of those today, the Browns in particular.

=)

Update

Indianapolis @ Cleveland +4 1/2..W
Cleveland ML+185......................L Oh soooo close

New Orleans +4 @ Tampa Bay......W

Atlanta +5 @ San Diego...............Pending

Pitt ML + 108 @ New England........Pending

G-Men - 3 1/2 @ Washington........W

Panthers +3 @ Green Bay.............W

Miami @ St Louis +9.....................W

Helluva start to the day Spanish. Nice work. Can't believe I didn't buy the hook in Cleveland. Didn't think I'd need it, but you got the W, so nice work. Ugly game.

Thanks guys. every now and then the unthinkable happens. :36_11_6:

Can you say SWEEEEEEEEP ? :smiley_acac:ON SIDES

Update

Atlanta +5 @ San Diego...............w
Pitt ML + 108 @ New England........w

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

who ya like tonight? Shit fire son! I already have a bet down on the game, just want to hear your opinion.

who ya like tonight? Shit fire son! I already have a bet down on the game, just want to hear your opinion.

We were debating that in the "in game" thread. I like Minny and the Over 42. Joe brought up the possibility of a tease. I loved it. I prefer Chicago +10 1/2 and OVER 36 teaser.

You can go with Minny - 1 1/2 and Over 36 if you really like Minny

SHARK hope you parlayed that

Got Minney -3

-----let's hope Minney jumps out to BIG halftime lead

Then take BEARS and Middle a thalf

That's what I am thinking

Thanks guys. every now and then the unthinkable happens. :36_11_6:

Can you say SWEEEEEEEEP ? :smiley_acac:ON SIDES

Update

Atlanta +5 @ San Diego...............w
Pitt ML + 108 @ New England........w

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

After a brutal on THU ( Thanksgiving day)!

This must be a TYPO or ...UN_REAL freaking 7-0 ( ML do not count as a bet ...LOL...)

:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

JoJo..Just one of those days. Are you ready for another one?

NFL 75-60

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Jacksonville +3 @ Houston

Jacksonville ML + 152

Under 48

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

good shit shark!! I just got back from vancouver on saturday and went online sunday morning and just played all dogs across the board!! 11-2. Only losses, giants and baltimore!! Didnt play the night game!! too bad i played my min. bet!! Going with the texans in this one tonight though, its our superbowl tonight man, its red out day here. jacksonville goona be covered in red blood tonight too. BOL bro!!

bol shark, you had an excellent week. i was hoping to come in here and see you on the texans, i really dont like betting on jags especially monday night games, they always fuck me. i dont know what to do now...

can you give me any reasoning on your play, need someone to talk me off my texans and over!

good shit shark!! I just got back from vancouver on saturday and went online sunday morning and just played all dogs across the board!! 11-2. Only losses, giants and baltimore!! Didnt play the night game!! too bad i played my min. bet!! Going with the texans in this one tonight though, its our superbowl tonight man, its red out day here. jacksonville goona be covered in red blood tonight too. BOL bro!!
Damn dude. Thats an even better day. Congrats. Bloodbath huh? I hate to see Texans bleed, but if you say so....:36_11_6: Kidding aside..Good Health to you tonight :cheers:

actually liking the under now. should be a whole lot of running from jags since jags qb still a little hurt, but i cant bet on jags. I just cant seem to get over the 10 unit losses i had on jags wen they played colts this year and last year

bol shark, you had an excellent week. i was hoping to come in here and see you on the texans, i really dont like betting on jags especially monday night games, they always fuck me. i dont know what to do now...

can you give me any reasoning on your play, need someone to talk me off my texans and over!

Measy.....The way I come up with some of these picks is mostly mathematical in the sense that I have some data I plug numbers into. The second part is the way teams are playing "now" rather than last month or 2 weeks ago even. Houston, for example, has lost 3 of their last 4 games with their win coming against Cleveland. Jacksonville has been better than expected on the "road" this season and is coming off 2 losses to pretty good teams including Tenny. Given a few other details and the math I came up with shows Jax winning outright and I even have a predicted score of 24-20 Jax. Give or take a couple points to the minus side. Don't let me talk you into anything. Thats just the crazy way I do things. :shake:

you dont think jags mailed in their season a couple games ago? i would like to bet jags but it looks like they have given up. on top of that, this is houstons first mnf appearance ever, people in houston are saying they are treating it like a superbowl game.

you dont think jags mailed in their season a couple games ago? i would like to bet jags but it looks like they have given up. on top of that, this is houstons first mnf appearance ever, people in houston are saying they are treating it like a superbowl game.

Jack Del Rio wont let them give up. Here is a quote from him about their loss to Minny.

"It was an embarrassing performance," coach Jack Del Rio said. "Might have been as bad as I've felt postgame."
Jacksonville never recovered from two turnovers in the first two minutes, prompting Del Rio to suggest major changes could be in the team's future.
"What I recognize is there's not going to be any quick fix," the coach said. "What I recognize is that it is going to take a commitment, it's going to take resolve. I have the resolve and a firm commitment to make sure we're getting this thing turned in the right direction as we close out this year and look to build for next year."
As disappointed as he is with his team's performance this season, Del Rio defended himself and his players, saying anyone who believes he has lost the team is mistaken and anyone who feels the Jaguars have given up is wrong.
"That's never going to be an issue here," he said. "I just don't see that in our guys. I don't think you can look at it and see that. I'll watch the film with you. I don't see that."

Nice going Spanish!!!!!wow....that was a great day.....keep it going....

Funny_Pictures_Animated_Dancing_Cat.gif

I'm in on the JAGS, I think they come to play and show everyone they are back--- Plus another key is wouldnt a Jaguar kill a Texan in real life?

JAGS will do it buddy ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Back