Shark's Week 12

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
NFL 61-51
Props 0-0

Took a beating on MNF. Shit happens, right? Won't be around much tomorow cause my son turns 15 and wants to go out and spend my money :hang: so I will post my week 12 now.
THUSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Cinci / Pitt .......... OVER 34 1/2

Indy @ San Diego...UNDER 49 1/2

New England /Miami.UNDER 42

Tampa Bay -9 @ Detroit

Jets + 4 1/2 @ Tenny

Chicago @ St. Louis +9 Pounding these two ;)
St Louis ML +310

San Fran + 11 @ Dallas

Carolina @ Atlanta PK

Good Luck Gentlemen :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Good luck this week bud, looks like we are looking at most of these games pretty similiar ... on a side note hope you have a good day with your son :shake:

If you're pounding the Rams be prepared to watch one of the worst teams I have ever seen. They've given up 75 points in the last 2 1st half's. I've never seen a team give up 40 points in a half and the Rams almost gave it up 2 games in a row. Bulger is terrible. There's no Steven Jackson, Orlando Pace and you might as well say Holt is out too because he is a nonfactor.
There must be a better team to pound then the Rams. GL!

any reasoning on the rams shark? cuz if you like them that much, i wana play them too, but i will be beyond scared shitless because i had them against the niners....we saw what happened

Hey good luck with the birthday celebration--

ALso love the PItts over- thinking 34.5 is low it will go over

Shark - any leans on Sunday and Monday night? Those 2 games look awfully tough, but I have to pick them for a big money pool. My initial leans are with the two slight home faves. Any thougts are much appreciated, Good luck this weekend.

Pitt/Cinci over is quality. Steelers should put up 28-30 tonight, mainly because the bengals struggle to stop hines ward every game. I expect the steelers offense to start a lot of possessions on or around midifield tonight as well. Bengals likely to start a rookie left tackle and with the oline issues i dont expect them to get fancy.. 3 and out and try not to turn the ball over and lose by 40 tonight

Steelers 30 Bengals 13

Like the Rams for some odd reason. Like the Bucs. Hell I like the Niners, but I have no idea why you kids continue to try and bet against the Titans;).

Gl shark

love the LOU play bro... NFL not the MAC.. Bad team giving another bad team more than a TD on the road.. Yepp... good call.. will also be on it in some manner

Nice hit on the overs last night :cheers: I teased this game Cinn +17.5 & unders 39.5....I bite my nails at the end with 1.48 left on clock & TG for the interception....I think alot of doggies come in this week.....Gl on the rest of your plays.....

Hey guys, thank you all for replies. Yeah, that win Thursday Night was plain luck. All of us OVER backers got lucky on that one and according to what I saw on replays, can Thank the Steelers. The Bungles played like crap to say the least. All the Bungles had to do was play halfway decent and the cover would have been easier.

As far as that Rams play...Only a fool like me will take that gamble. The Rams have absolutely nothing to lose. It's all for whatever little pride they have left. I think they either come out and have fun and let it all hang out or they fold up. I am gambling in them playing for fun and atleast covering 9. The ML play is for shits and giggles although they could very well beat Chicago. They both suck.

:cheers:

Ading :

New England @ Miami +1 (Miami is hyped up about this game with playoff implications. New England's record @ Miami is 8-29 since 1970. They will have a rough day today.)

Recap

THUSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Cinci / Pitt .......... OVER 34 1/2...........W

Indy @ San Diego...UNDER 49 1/2

New England /Miami.UNDER 42

Tampa Bay -9 @ Detroit

Jets + 4 1/2 @ Tenny

Chicago @ St. Louis +9
St Louis ML +310

San Fran + 11 @ Dallas

Carolina @ Atlanta PK

New England @ Miami +1

Recap

THUSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Cinci / Pitt .......... OVER 34 1/2...........W

Indy @ San Diego...UNDER 49 1/2.........W

New England /Miami.UNDER 42...............L

Tampa Bay -9 @ Detroit......................W

Jets + 4 1/2 @ Tenny.........................W

Chicago @ St. Louis +9 .................... ..L
St Louis ML +310................................L

San Fran + 11 @ Dallas........................L

Carolina @ Atlanta PK..........................W

New England @ Miami +1.....................L

Sucky day. I cant believe Miami blowing it all in the last quarter. :3_8_14:<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
66-56 NFL

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBAL

Green Bay @ New Orleans PK
UNDER 50 1/2

Green Bay doesn't really need the win, Saints are beat up. Saints at home though, on MNF, are are tough. I'm taking the Saints in a low scoring affair.

Saints 24 Pack 20

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Back