Shark's Week 11

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
55-44 NFL

Thursday Night Football

J.E.T.S. @ Patriots

I think Brett pulls one out of his ass here. He loves these Prime Time games. Even with the given 1 or 2 picks he will throw the Jets will come out on top here. It should be a good running game from the Jets too and the Pats dont have Adalious Thomas to put pressure on Favre. Even not knowing if Ty Law will play for sure ( I think he will), I think the Jets should be able to hold Cassel and win outright.

Jets + 3
Jets ML +155

Good Luck Guys :cheers::cheers:

Yanks, Vegas....:cheers::cheers:

The rest of my card. Only one doggy for Sunday

Denver @ Atlanta -7

Chicago + 3 1/2 @ green Bay
Chicago ML +160

Oakland @ Miami - 10 1/2

St. Louis @ San Fran -4

Balty @ Giants -7

Tampa Bay OVER 38 1/2

Last edited:
:36_11_6:haha....Sammy. I think I like the one with the girl in it's mouth for my avatar ;) Dang it, I'm at the firehouse tonight for game time and we don't get that stinking NFL Network here. That shit should be free broadcast everywhere...grrr. Guess I will have to watch VT/Miami instead. :cheers:

55-44 NFL

Thursday Night Football

J.E.T.S. @ Patriots

I think Brett pulls one out of his ass here. He loves these Prime Time games. Even with the given 1 or 2 picks he will throw the Jets will come out on top here. It should be a good running game from the Jets too and the Pats dont have Adalious Thomas to put pressure on Favre. Even not knowing if Ty Law will play for sure ( I think he will), I think the Jets should be able to hold Cassel and win outright.

Jets + 3
Jets ML +155

Good Luck Guys :cheers::cheers:

:smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

Attaboy sharky!!! Also took the points and ML w/ my boys tonight... as banged up as the patriots defense is, this is the best shot we have at beating htem in awhile.
then again i said the same thing earlier in the year when cassell was in his first start in NY and they came in and beat us lol.

injuries are big today. cotch and coles are both banged up and questionable..... and on the other side of the ball fucking LAMONT JORDAN.

ex-jet and let me tell you, every time he faces us he SHREDS our defense, i am really hoping he doesnt play. id rather see that idiot with like 4 names something-something- green-ellis lol.

good luck and lets cash bro:cheers:

:36_11_6:haha....Sammy. I think I like the one with the girl in it's mouth for my avatar ;) Dang it, I'm at the firehouse tonight for game time and we don't get that stinking NFL Network here. That shit should be free broadcast everywhere...grrr. Guess I will have to watch VT/Miami instead. :cheers:

I think : NFL.com will have live broadcasting /just like SNF

:cheers:

:smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

Attaboy sharky!!! Also took the points and ML w/ my boys tonight... as banged up as the patriots defense is, this is the best shot we have at beating htem in awhile.
then again i said the same thing earlier in the year when cassell was in his first start in NY and they came in and beat us lol.

injuries are big today. cotch and coles are both banged up and questionable..... and on the other side of the ball fucking LAMONT JORDAN.

ex-jet and let me tell you, every time he faces us he SHREDS our defense, i am really hoping he doesnt play. id rather see that idiot with like 4 names something-something- green-ellis lol.

good luck and lets cash bro:cheers:
:cheers::cheers:

Cap, you know if Ty Law is going to play tonight? I'm having a hard time sitting in front of this computer more than 3 minutes at a time. Damn calls !!

so far ive got coles and cotch as propbable, and will play.

good thing for us is lamont jordan is doubtful, and probably wont play... so theyll probably bump up sammy moris up from questionable and start him. im not worried here though, and was a good break for us, just trust me in that lamont jordan is a JETS KILLER

the last thing i read about ty law, was an article yesterday is that he practiced yesterday and MAY play tonight. i cant find anyhting else updated from today on him. i woudl venture to guess we'll see him for limited action and a few snaps tonight against his former team.

interested to see what we get w/law... he looked like shit when he was in KC and we dragged him out of early retirement, but an ex-patriot and maybe he gets steps up and makes a big play tonight. should be a close game, a key turnover or pick 6 could easily be the differenence

favre just seems to get up for these types of games though.
primetime game and huge divisional rammifications for both sides. winner basically controls the east, and if the pats win theyll be 2-0 H2H against the jets this year and fuck us in the tiebreak.

and people will say im a homer, and only bet the jets, but not true. only bet them 3x this year...and only play last week, ironically, was NE -3 (-120), thought buffalo was getting way too much respect and that NE was seriously underpriced- thought it should have been NE -6. although that was the first time i bet on the cheatriots this season and probably the last
icon12.gif

anyways 2 hours till kick lets get this shit started
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS (does it hurt for you to root for them lol)

Im on them with ya bud, i think the running game will play a big role for the jets, setting up brett to BOOO YAAAAA in the pats face :shake:

Thanks JoJo :cheers:

You got to log-In like 30-45 mins before kick-off -otherwise you will have to wait till someone log off ! Due to overwheming ( overload ) viewers .You still able to view from Studio cam or end zone cam -but it's not as good as TV Broadcast cam !

:shake:

Looks like we are opposite sides tonight my friend. I hope one of is happy tonight! GLT us tonight!:cheers:

Nice hit spanish. i love the Overs in the TB-Vikes game. I will also hit the 1st half Overs. What's your reasoning on the Overs?

NIce work,must be nice tripple dipping, making money at work, pimping out bitches and picking routine winners--- nice work

very nice. thought we were doomed...up until that phantom defense holding penalty, that turned a FG into a TD.

shhhhhhh. Gotta accept the breaks when they come your way too bud. God knows we get screwed enough with bad breaks. Right? :shake:

Sammy...:cheers: WTF is that picture about? :36_11_6:

CapTwo....:cheers: There you go :shake:

wiseplayer..:cheers: Past history between these 2 teams have always been a battle. I think Garcia and Gus Frerotte will put up the points in this game. I don't know how much success the Bucs are going to have stopping Adrian Peterson but I think he'll score atleast one, maybe 2, rushing TD's. The Bucs are gonna play Cadillac Williams again. That could be a good thing or a bad thing. He's been out of the game so long that I think it's gonna take him a while to get back to his old self again, although he wasn't doing that great anyways before he got hurt. I dont think he should be taking snaps away from Graham or Cook just yet. Watch him prove me wrong ! It will only help the total, right? haha I just have a gut feeling it goes way over.

Recap :

Jets + 3.............................. W
Jets ML +155...................... W

Only one doggy for Sunday

Denver @ Atlanta -7

Chicago + 3 1/2 @ green Bay
Chicago ML +160

Oakland @ Miami - 10 1/2

St. Louis @ San Fran -4

Balty @ Giants -7

Tampa Bay OVER 38 1/2

I'm hoping the streak continues :cheers::cheers:<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

FYI. Cadillac is inactive today, although I don't really think he would have contributed much today anyways since he was just activated from the PUP list. GL on your play. I have no opinion either way but the vikes defense has given up quite a bit of points on the road this year.

FYI. Cadillac is inactive today, although I don't really think he would have contributed much today anyways since he was just activated from the PUP list. GL on your play. I have no opinion either way but the vikes defense has given up quite a bit of points on the road this year.

Thanks. Yeah, that Over play is looking pretty good right now :cheers:

Well. It was bound to happen. My first losing Sunday in 4 weeks in the NFL. :hang: I don't chase so nothing else for the afternoon except my San Fran play. BTW, all my wins and losses here are for full games only. No quarters, first halfs or second half stuff. Trying to keep it as clean as possible.

Denver @ Atlanta -7................L

Chicago + 3 1/2 @ green Bay...L
Chicago ML +160.....................L

Oakland @ Miami - 10 1/2........L

St. Louis @ San Fran -4............Pending

Balty @ Giants -7.....................W

Tampa Bay OVER 38 1/2 ...........L

Ended the day strong to make it a 4-5 day. I'll take it.

NFL record now 61-49

Denver @ Atlanta -7................L

Chicago + 3 1/2 @ green Bay...L
Chicago ML +160.....................L

Oakland @ Miami - 10 1/2........L

St. Louis @ San Fran -4............W

Balty @ Giants -7.....................W

Tampa Bay OVER 38 1/2 ...........L

Dallas -2 @ Washington............W

Dallas UNDER 43.......................W

:cheers:

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->