spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
Saturday 1/9/16

Leans........

Chiefs -3 @ Houston
Chiefs -2.5 1H

Steelers @ Bengals +3
Bengals ML (+125)

GL Shark...5th string RB's and a defense that is full of old past-their-prime players plus a QB throwing a lot of picks trying to force things doesn't equal being a FG fave on the road in my book. I love the Cincy ML play...think their biggest problem will be staying out of their own heads now that it's playoff time.

GL Shark...5th string RB's and a defense that is full of old past-their-prime players plus a QB throwing a lot of picks trying to force things doesn't equal being a FG fave on the road in my book. I love the Cincy ML play...think their biggest problem will be staying out of their own heads now that it's playoff time.
I guess an NFL team with 10 straight wins just plain sucks. GL scarf :cheers3:

I guess an NFL team with 10 straight wins just plain sucks. GL scarf :cheers3:

Thanks, my friend. I know I'm alone in thinking this, but I truly think Fat Andy and his conservative ways will keep this game close and tight to the vest. On the road, with that DL, I expect the Texans to be in a close one throughout and will lean under and wish you good health with the Fightin' Andys. Just that seeing O'Brien will throw in a trick play and catch KC Andy off guard for a cheapie TD somehow and I just can't believe Andy and the Alex will win by the FG.

But who the hell knows in this totally unpredictable league, lol

I too think it will be decided by less than 7 and I'm hoping KC comes out on top. I really do like that under. I'm thinking a 20-14 type game.

Good call on KC, Shark...beyond having the clear right side, it was amazing how they made Hoyer look like he might crap his pants every time he took a snap. Nice start, sir...let's get Cincy this evening now. :cheers3:

Good call on KC, Shark...beyond having the clear right side, it was amazing how they made Hoyer look like he might crap his pants every time he took a snap. Nice start, sir...let's get Cincy this evening now. :cheers3:
I was very surprised at all the turnovers by Houston. It killed them.
Lets go Cinci :cheers3:

Chiefs -3 @ Houston
Chiefs -2.5 1H
UNDER 40
Steelers @ Bengals +3
Bengals ML (+125)...........so so close. Damn shit head penalties when they had the game won.

SUNDAY

Seattle @ Minnesota +5
Green Bay+1
@ Washington PK

Chiefs -3 @ Houston
Chiefs -2.5 1H
UNDER 40
Steelers @ Bengals +3
Bengals ML (+125)...........so so close. Damn shit head penalties when they had the game won.
Seattle @ Minnesota +5
Green Bay+1
@ Washington PK

6-1 in playoffs. :stripper::stripper:

Chiefs -3 @ Houston
Chiefs -2.5 1H
UNDER 40
Steelers @ Bengals +3
Bengals ML (+125)
Seattle @ Minnesota +5
Green Bay+1 @ Washington PK

Pending

KC @ NE -5.5
Seattle @ Carolina -1.5
Pitt @ Denver -6.5

Chiefs -3 @ Houston
Chiefs -2.5 1H
UNDER 40
Steelers @ Bengals +3
Bengals ML (+125)
Seattle @ Minnesota +5
KC @ NE -5.5
Pats/Chiefs OVER 43

Pending

Seattle @ Carolina -1.5
Pitt @ Denver -6.5
Green Bay +7 @ Arizona

9-1 in playoffs so far

Chiefs -3 @ Houston
Chiefs -2.5 1H
UNDER 40
Steelers @ Bengals +3
Bengals ML (+125)
Seattle @ Minnesota +5
KC @ NE -5.5
Pats/Chiefs OVER 43

Green Bay +7 @ Arizona

Pending
Seattle @ Carolina -1.5
Pitt @ Denver -6.5

imagegif

Very nice

I popped Seattle pretty solidly immediately. Damn me for not getting less than a FG. Hope we both hit.

She is egg. I need to get my head out of my ass & put a ring on her finger before she smartens up though.

Back