Shark's Picks Week 12

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
Cinci - 3 1/2 @ Louisville (big play)

Ohio St. @ Illinois + 9 1/2

UCLA @ Washington +7

That's it so far. Good Luck tonight :cheers::cheers:

Cincy write-up so I can be talked off of my potential Louisville loser, please.

They are good after the game they tried to turn on me and I had to sleep outside for two days but were all good now

you think ILL got a shot to win straight up shark?

I'm not too much into write-ups hence my signature..LOL But I will try to give you a short take on why I picked Illinois here. You remember last year Ohio State was 10-0 and ILL went into O-St.'s house and beat them? These are the type of games that I love. The David vs Goliath types. Although O-St. isn't #1 this year, they are however ranked 10 and ILL is not ranked at all. The motivation will be the same as last year for ILL. Again, this is their championship game. Ron Zook has been preparing them well for this one. Their QB, Juice Williams is ranked 7th in the country. O-St. hasn't played anyone like him yet. O-St's defense is stout too. I don't see any blow-outs here. Another motivational factor here is that this time the game is in Illinois' house. This is Illinois last home game for their seniors. The place will be rocking.

You question is can ILL beat them outright? Ofcoarse there is alway that chance. I wouldn't bet on it though. I think they keep it close, so a 9 point gimme should be enough for a cover.

Good Luck :cheers:

Adding

S. Carolina @ Florida - 21

Sounds like alot of points? Well, I dont think Spurrier is going to have an answer to Florida's speed and talent. Not this time. SC wont put up too many points against this super fast defense. No way, no how. It's at the Swamp baby !!! The Ol' Ball Coach will tuck his pride between his legs and scurry on back to SC and to get ready for his next game.

Florida by 28 points.

GL this week and nice hit on Cincy.. Agree with your thoughts on Illy just not sure I can make it a play.. Leaned it all week.. Actually I like all the points in the Big Ten this week, sans NW..

Well, Illinois turned the ball 2 times for a score and killed my cover. Ended up 30-20 and missed it by 1. :hang:

Florida just covered the spread 28-0 still in the second. Can they shut SC out? Stay tuned :tiphat: 'an_horse'

Thanks to my big play on Cinci I didnt juice and came out on top. Just another day at the race track.

Cinci - 3 1/2 @ Louisville .....W

Ohio St. @ Illinois + 9 1/2....L

UCLA @ Washington +7.......L

South Carolina @ Florida -21 W

Back