FSU -8 @ BC
Buffalo +1 @ FAU
South Florida +6.5 @ Maryland
Memphis -3 @ Bowling Green PUSH
Auburn @ LSU -7
Nebraska +3.5 @ UM

Pending

BYU +16.5 @ UCLA

wow what a crazy way to get Nebraska on that cover. 23 points in the 4th, sends to OT, pisses it away on the first play, then Miami settles for a FG so you cover. nicely done. Hope you not only win the BYU won... but hope they cover the money line... no $$ on it, but thats my team! Lets get another one Mangum!

Yeah, that Nebraska game was pathetic. The thing is, they could easily have beaten Miami, they just slept all of the first half. Really odd game. Lucky indeed to get that cover the way they played.
I think BYU will stay within 10 points in this one.

update
7-4-1

Clemson -6.5 @ Louisville

Pending

FSU -8 @ BC
Buffalo +1 @ FAU
South Florida +6.5 @ Maryland
Memphis -3 @ Bowling Green PUSH
Auburn @ LSU -7
Nebraska +3.5 @ UM
BYU +16.5 @ UCLA

Yep. super impressed with that one, but totally pissed off at our coach settling for that FG, and the run on 3rd down when the pass was working is very questionable, especially as they didn't have a good RB in there. Seems they had a blocking back in there and decided to go with a run without regard to who was there. Bad move by our offensive coordinator there. And had our head coach not wasted 2 timeouts earlier in the game, perhaps they have time to get the right package in there. Frustrating loss. Shark what you think about Michigan line -4 over my Cougs?

JP, I love this one. The public is going to be all over Michigan. The fact is, the wrong team is laying points. BYU 6 points better than Michigan according to my figures. I will probably take BYU +5 and also the ML.

Back