Shark's NCAA #12

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
YTD 50-60

Wednesday

Central Michigan -10.5
@ Kent State (this line is way off)
Lean to W.Michigan +3 @ N.Illinois but staying away. I think W.Michigan wins straight up.

Central Michigan -10.5 @ Kent State

Thursday

This is an easy one. I finally get to win some money on a shit fest of a game. UL-Monroe not only lost their starting QB last week but their coach got fired. They only have one win for the season and are struggling big time. On the other hand, Texas State hasn't done much better in the season with just 2 wins but both wins came at home and they haven't been blown out like UL-Monroe has. Tonight they will get their 3rd win and they'll be home again. I think they cover easily.
UL-Monroe @ Texas St -7

UL-Monroe @ Texas St -7

Friday Night

The Bulls will win straight up. The line is now Bulls +2. The Bulls are playing hard as of lately and have a good chance in winning their division with a little help but they need to beat Cinci. Their rushing attack is ranked 3rd against Cinci's rush defense ranked 9th. I think the Bulls will run and run controlling the clock and squeak out a win.

I also think that Air Force will keep it close with the Smurfs. Boise will win but AF keeps it close. They seem to have found their passing game as of late.

As for my bets,

Cinci @ S.Florida (ML +105)
S.Florida +8 AF +17 (6 pt tease)

update

UL-Monroe @ Texas St -7

3 Night, 4 plays, 4 wins. Lets keep it rolling. Only one for the early games that I think the line is way off.

Tarheels will show up today and play hard. I think this game won't even be close. A win Saturday will clinch the Atlantic Coast Conference Coastal Division and set up a showdown with No.1 Clemson in the ACC. These guys are puting major points on the board lately and are peaking at just the right time. It will be a hard faught battle by the Hokies who are playing for Beamer right now but they just can't match the firepower NC will bring to the game.

NC -4.5 @ VT

update

UL-Monroe @ Texas St -7

3 Night, 4 plays, 4 wins. Lets keep it rolling. Only one for the early games that I think the line is way off.

Tarheels will show up today and play hard. I think this game won't even be close. A win Saturday will clinch the Atlantic Coast Conference Coastal Division and set up a showdown with No.1 Clemson in the ACC. These guys are puting major points on the board lately and are peaking at just the right time. It will be a hard faught battle by the Hokies who are playing for Beamer right now but they just can't match the firepower NC will bring to the game.

NC -4.5 @ VT

En Fuego , sir.

Good luck today.

Tarheels pissing me off. Playing like shit so far. Anyway......

Michigan St +14 @ Ohio St.
Sparty keeps it within the numbers

Tarheel leading by 14 points with 3 minutes left and they turn the ball over twice for 14 unanswered points. Good grief. What a bad beat.

update

UL-Monroe @ Texas St -7

NC -4.5 @ VT (brutal loss)
Michigan St +14 @ Ohio St.

Pending

Cal @ Stanford -10

UL-Monroe @ Texas St -7